Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:19 AM       
DO YOU LIKE ESPRESSOS TADAO?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:20 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:21 AM       
I can't wash the blood off of my hands. If only she didn't moan every time I was on the outstroke. Stupid fakers.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:21 AM       
SHIT AW FUCK I RUIN EVERYTHING SAM I'M SORRY BRA
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:22 AM       
I like regular coffee, no sugar, no cream and strong.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:23 AM       
Good, espressos taste like shit
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:23 AM       
FUCK YOU WITH YOUR INQUISITIONS ABOUT QUEER COFFEE BEVERAGES
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:24 AM       
I like my vodka straight, my beer stout and my cigarettes non filter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:26 AM       
I would drink coffee from a Turk, but I don't trust those dirty Waps.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:26 AM       
IMA GUINNESS MAN MASEF
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:27 AM       
AND SCREW YOU SAM BATHE IN MY SUPERIOR ART SKILLS YES THERE I SAID IT DO YOU HEAR ME BOY
The Unicorn
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:28 AM       
I WILL MURDER YOU AND DRAW WITH YOUR BLOOD GRUSLYGOOSE
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:29 AM       
yet they're worth nothing in the long run
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:29 AM       
Irish stout is the only stout. As black as the Irish river.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
OH YEAH WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT SAMMIE

YEAH DO YOU SEE THAT NIXON IS EATING A DEMON DOES THAT BLOW YOUR MIND MAN I GOTS ME A WHOLE BAG O TRICKS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
Merlot is the best wine too. I'm just a bitter kinda guy I guess.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:31 AM       
That is great, how did you do that in paint?
The Unicorn
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:32 AM       
WHY IS HUNTER S. THOMPSON IN HELL?

THAT GUY IS SOOOO IN HEAVEN EVEN THOUGH HE KILLED HIMSELF.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:32 AM       
LOTS OF COCAINE, WHY
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:33 AM       
HUNTER S THOMPSON IS IN HELL BECAUSE HE AIN'T HAVIN ANY OF THAT PANSY HARP SHIT

BESIDES, HE'S WAITING FOR CHENEY TO SHOW UP
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:33 AM       
WHERE IS ASILA SHE IS USUALLY SCREAMING BACK AT US BY NOW
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:34 AM       
NOTHING WRONG WITH HARP, IT'S AN OK BEER.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:35 AM       
HE'S A STRAIGHT WILD TURKEY MAN, YOU KNOW THAT
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:37 AM       
AND ETHER, CAN'T FORGET THE FUCKING ETHER
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 01:38 AM       
HEY, WHAT ABOUT THE RUM DIARIES. HE DRANK ALOT OF RUM ON THAT ISLAND.