Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 01:52 AM       
kahl i love u
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 02:36 AM       
more of that huggy drug euphoria
Captain Bukakke
Tropical is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 05:00 AM       
the whole friggin book may be laced with acid :o
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 09:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
"Truth is, Ive done far more, involving drugs, then the majority of the people, put together, on this board."

GO NINJA GO.

. . .

Anyway, Lenor is a good example of a "Drug Guru". "I do lots of drugs so that means I know a lot about psychology, philosophy and consciousness. It's almost like having a degree."
Oh, fucking lawl.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 02:22 PM       
Why in hell would I send a book entirely laced of LSD to anyone?

I'd be selling that shit.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 05:10 PM       
kahljorn is so pissed
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 01:11 AM       
Haha theres this dude at school whos addicted to herion. Hes so fucked up all the time and quite a few times he shit himself. Its fucking crazy. Hes all skinny and his teeth are beginning to rot. I dont know what LSD does but I hope it isnt like herion.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 01:31 AM       
its exactly like heroin ;o
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:26 AM       
one time i shot up some lsd man all i remember is the smoothe high & total munchies i was craving like pretzels or something i dont even remember but ti turns out the pretzels were craving me and i had to escape from there man

true story
Banned
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:26 AM       
actually - not true at all
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 03:50 AM       
that's the most god damned honest thing ive ever heard
Banned
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:33 PM       
this is in bold, it should emphasize the sentance as a whole
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:44 PM       
My advice is don't do acid. Unless you want to be completely insane for 12 hours straight. When I say insane, I mean like thinking everyone is dead and you are too. Or if some guys are playing CS Source and you want to think you are in the middle of a war, inside your own house.

It's always fun for like the first 3 hours, then it always goes to shit for about 9 hours.
I just simply couldn't suggest doing it. Stick with mushrooms. You can do acid, you just need to have a very, very strong mind. I dunno, maybe I just got some shit that was THE BOMB.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:45 PM       
You keep mentioning euphoria as if that's the point of hallucinogens.

You do speed to feel "euphoric." You do coke, heroine, meth, uppers, smoke a cig or drink a cup of joe to feel those brief moments of euphoria.

You take hallucinogens for another reason. At least I did, I don't know about you. It's an experience. It can be frightening, frustrating, confusing, intriguing, joyous, and satisfying, the same things you feel everytime you experience something new.

Southwestern indians partake in peyote as a religious and spiritual experience, not to feel jacked up or "euphoric," just as beatnicks, hippies, and regular curious people do in much the same way.

Maybe it's not real, and you can pass it off as a "hallucination," but don't tell me you haven't at least once considered that life is more or less itself and illusion.

But if you're one of those guys who trips and lays back going "Aw mannnn, I'm soooo high" then you're trying too hard or doing it for the wrong reasons. As mitch hedberg so accurately put it, it's not a "real from the heart trip."

I'm not a druggie or anything, but I think there's truth to everything, and you should try most things at least once. I remember Chojin saying a long way back (and I paraphrase) "If you have to spend a day devoted to eating cat shit, just because it might be great, then do it." Or something, so there you go.

And if you don't always want it to "go to shit" (Matt), I hear it's important to have a group of people you deeply trust doing it with you, to kinda ground you. If you're tripping while they're playing Counterstrike or watching Jacob's Ladder, well, your friends suck.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:46 PM       
I like the idea of not knowing what's goin on, myself ;o
Banned
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:50 PM       
I've never done acid and I never will! I took mushrooms once and it was okay, but if I had to go buy a drug to get high off of it wouldn't be something like that

I'd go spend my money on some weed or some coca extracts :o
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys View Post

And if you don't always want it to "go to shit" (Matt), I hear it's important to have a group of people you deeply trust doing it with you, to kinda ground you. If you're tripping while they're playing Counterstrike or watching Jacob's Ladder, well, your friends suck.
Well you have to obviously have to do it around a group of people so you don't turn a chainsaw around on yourself to release the demons inside of you. I was with friends and they had places to go and things to do. Looking back in retrospect, I really shouldn't have been like, "Yea I'll just eat this strip and go along for the ride."

Ah regrets.

Oh and the euphoria part is like the first peak. You are all, "ACID IS AWESOME, LIFE IS GREAT." You forgot to realize you peak like 3 or 4 times though, then shit starts going real sour real quick.
Role Assigner
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:57 PM       
I remember playing CS another time for a half a second and my mind seriously thought, "If you die in this game, you die in real life. Stay alive."

Needless to say, best score of my life in CS.
Banned
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:58 PM       
I wouldn't do acid anywhere except my filthy car, parked in the south side & melted chocolate poured all over my dash/console. Preferably at night, armed with a large machete

oh and a beanie with cat ears & eyeballs & a cute nose of course! and maybe dinosaur mittens, the possibilites are endless
Role Assigner
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 03:04 PM       
lol! Noob you'd be so fucked over. That would be probably the worst circumstances to do it!
If you want to have a blast, just go eat some mushrooms with your girlfriend.
No sir, I don't like it
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
I remember playing CS another time for a half a second and my mind seriously thought, "If you die in this game, you die in real life. Stay alive."
Game over, man, game over!

Probably best you didn't browse I-mockery... you know the motto

BANNED

Old Feb 21st, 2007, 09:09 PM       
I've never taken a hallucinagen in which the best part of the experience wasn't the bliss and euphoria and feeling of the high. Sure, hallucinations are great i love them and stuff but the feeling the drug gives me in connection to the hallucinations is the best. Hell, I DO DO DRUGS FOR FEELING. And if you were a good drug user so would you. How the hell can you have a "Heart-felt trip" without "Feeling with your heart." Fucking touche am i right? The feelings the drugs give you are their character, hallucinations are just a lame symptom. I think that if "Enlightenment" came out of anything from a high it would be from the way your consciousness feels and reacts -- not from some hallucinations.
For, after all, what is your consciousness composed more of: Feelings, or hallucinations? HMM. Ideas, or images? Our consciousness is motivated by feelings, our feelings sometimes respond to images and other aspects of our sense-perception. I don't know, i really just think drug dummies put too much emphasis on the meaningless.

Let's take this argument down some alternate thought paths. Do you think better when you have a headache, are panicing and feeling like shit, or when you are happy relaxed and feeling great? that's a great point isn't it.

So again, DEAD KENNEDY AND LENOR, I would love to hear your drug "Experiences" that were enlightening or even meaningful and somehow try to apply that meaning to your entire life. Basically, show me how the lesson you learned from a drug trip has proven to be immensly valuable in your life I bet you can't even remember them, if there was such a thing.

and actually ive had some pretty good hallucinations. Crystal DMT is one of the most intense highs it's like being dropped on your head and it doesn't really feel good or euphoric either (until afterwards). The hallucinations are just as strong as the high. You've probably heard of tool and seen the drawings of that one guy. those are based on dmt trips. They actually look exactly like that.

they look really similar to that. Also, I know more about enlightenment and eastern mysticism than either of you. Just wanted to throw that out there guys ;o
Role Assigner
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 02:13 AM       
Kahl, Alex Grey is the shit. (I hate the band tool btw)

Switching gears a little bit. Do you suggest any other artists that are um, kind of in the same relm as he is? I have little knowledge about current artists, but I know what I do and don't like, Grey being one that I do. I have a taste for the odd and abstract I guess you could say.

Blugh, I wish I knew how to describe what I'm talking about
No sir, I don't like it
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 03:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
So again, DEAD KENNEDY AND LENOR, I would love to hear your drug "Experiences" that were enlightening or even meaningful and somehow try to apply that meaning to your entire life. Basically, show me how the lesson you learned from a drug trip has proven to be immensly valuable in your life

Uhh, that's personal.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 12:26 PM       
i've been to alex grey's gallery! i'm pretty sure i saw him there talking to some lady.

really really interesting stuff. the guy is obviously a complete nutcase though. I remember seeing a picture of jesus as a green alien, and i dont think it was meant to be funny.