Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
Yeah, I was never impressed with it either; I like fighting games that are more fluid and actually have real combos, like DOA.
The jubblies help, too.
But still, you'd have to be damn impressed if there IS a blind Kombat master.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 07:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Like Mortal Kombat is impossible to play, you just crouch in the fucking corner and uppercut for 2 minutes.

I've said this a few times before but Mortal Kombat is also horrible.
Mabye you just need to take up a new hobby.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 09:02 PM       
Are you sure you're not thinking of the mortal kombat character who actually is blind
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 09:13 PM       
Brice Mellen
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Are you sure you're not thinking of the mortal kombat character who actually is blind
No, I read an article a few years back about some blind kid who freaking wrecked in Kombat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Brice Mellen
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 09:29 AM       
Sappington, I'm to call bullshit in your lumping of the Street Fighter series, and to a lesser extent, River City Ranson, into a group classic games that require no stratedgy and are basically button mashers. If you actually played one of the games on a high difficulty or against a good player online, you'd know that button mashing is a good way to get the shit kicked out of you.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 11:27 AM       
That's why I've never played Street Fighter or KoF against my friends. I can't even compete.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
I beat a guy at Soul Calibur once by button-mashing. He got really pissed off and refused to play me again because he thought he was really good and had memorized like every special combo move or something.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 05:29 PM       
if he'd mentioned soul calibur, i'd have had no objections
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 07:22 PM       
I have River City Ransom on my comp, and all it took for ME on Hard was button mash, retreat, button mash, retreat, etc.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 07:43 PM       
That is a strategy. I used to use it in 6th grade a lot. Flail arms around and kick and then run, repeat.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 09:55 PM       
I've come up with a viable strategy for soul calibur IV. I only play against people who are good with my main chars. If I'm playing someone new or someone who just mashes button I play with someone I'm unfamiliar with.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:33 PM       
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/media/movies/wizard.xml
YOU DARE BRING LIGHT TO MY LAIR? YOU MUST DIE!

Also I am happy for this, as I don't give a shit about melee classes. Plus, you know, slowing time down and creating ethereal clones of yourself.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:36 PM       
It's only letting me put my DoB as 2001
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:38 PM       
I'll save it for when I'm playing the game.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
It's only letting me put my DoB as 2001
Scroll down with the mouse wheel. I thought it was some code I had to break at first, like they were putting it in DIABLO TIME or something and only the biggest nerds would be able to watch the video.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 04:49 AM       
you can also use the skull thing that is basically a scroll button