Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 10:31 PM       
OSU and Arkansas has to be the best match up of the BCS bowl games. Ohio State's solid defense against the old style drop back quartback Mallet, should be an amazing game.

By the way, the should of just had VT and UConn play instead of having 2 lop sided BCS bowl games.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 05:28 AM       
Okay so I'll start posting in here.

First off, the Rose Bowl. The matchup between Wisconsin and TCU seems a bit out weighed. I think the running back trio consisting of Clay, Ball, and White is going to destroy TCU's number one ranked defense. My reason being that TCU's defense is top ranked due to their performance in the Mountain West Conference, which I might add their defense performed absolutely poorly against San Diego State with a final score of 40-35. I'm not try to say TCU does not have talent, I'm just saying that even if their defense is up to par, that trio Wisconsin threatens with is going to be very dynamic and open up a lot of play action later on making Tolzien (which I might add is a more than a great quaterback) a threat in the passing game. TCU will manage to move the ball efficiently against Wisconsin managing to pick up a touchdown or to under Dalton's leadership of the offense but will still struggle against Wisconsin's old fashion Big 10 defense. My final score, Wisconsin-37 TCU-17.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 02:40 PM       
More or less that team is just in a "transition" year. Not with just their talent but alongside with their personnel.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 10:58 PM       
The least the Spartans could have done was show up today

As for Wisconsin, how 'bout you do what you did on your last drive the whole game. Had you leaned more on your running game and Clay, you would have put 40+ points on the board. Instead, you lost to TCU

And in my College Bowl Mania picks news, I am changing my pick of Pitt over Kentucky to Kentucky over Pitt. Two coaching changes in a month? Those kids cannot possibly be ready, they will be overwhelmed in the moral department
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 11:03 PM       
EDIT: wait wut am I talking about?

I can't remember who won against who in what game. I hate all these bowls.

DOUBLE EDIT: Yeah, the "Outback Bowl" was what I watched. It was pretty good.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
The least the Spartans could have done was show up today

As for Wisconsin, how 'bout you do what you did on your last drive the whole game. Had you leaned more on your running game and Clay, you would have put 40+ points on the board. Instead, you lost to TCU

And in my College Bowl Mania picks news, I am changing my pick of Pitt over Kentucky to Kentucky over Pitt. Two coaching changes in a month? Those kids cannot possibly be ready, they will be overwhelmed in the moral department

Yeah, it really seemed Wisconsin under played Clay and the strength of their running game. Whenever they would run the ball and not gain anything, they would abandon the run for the rest of the drive. Also, what was up with that soft man to man coverage Wisconsin kept showing?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 05:01 PM       
I am now a believer in karma after watching Buttface's game tying 2 point conversion fail and blow up in his face.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 01:42 AM       
Blocked punt and an interception on the second play. What an ending.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
Long time coming.

Michigan fans should be happy.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
First, an emoticon reenactment of me watching the 2nd half of the Sugar Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Long time coming.

Michigan fans should be happy.
2nd time this week the media is sure DickRod is gone, I wonder if it is ligit this time
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 09:54 PM       
Well, Michigan's AD made the announcement, and he's the boss o' Dick. Or was, anyway.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
High scoring national championship my ass.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 06:33 AM       
Also, I fucking hate the SEC so much. And if you thought their obnoxious fans base was insufferable before, they will now be worse than ever now that another of their teams filled with paid athletes has won another BCS championship
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
Auburn will end up having to return the trophy in two years. There is a LOT of bad juju going on at Auburn. There is speculation that when it is all said and done it wouldn't be a stretch for the SEC to boot them out of the conference. I will try to find the article that I read a few weeks ago that outlines all of the shady shit going on down south.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
If the SEC boots Auburn they are a bunch of hypocrites. Other than Vandy, I bet every one of them pays their "student" athletes to play football at their school. And I bet they all pay them in basketball
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
If the SEC boots Auburn they are a bunch of hypocrites. Other than Vandy, I bet every one of them pays their "student" athletes to play football at their school. And I bet they all pay them in basketball
The difference is that Auburn, if these allegations prove true (and the ncaa is investigating) was caught. The others have not. Innocent until proven guilty.

Anyway, here is the link I was referring too. It's not an article, and the author admits that it's not 100% verifiable, but if half of this shit is true the NCAA will have no choice but to come down with the Hammer of Shit. It may take 1-3 years like the Bush USC saga but expect Auburn to pay dearly:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/m...asp?p=22778676
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
What I find unfair is that OSU has to suspend 5 buckeyes for the first 5 games of the 2011 season while Cam Newton walks away unscathed. Just seeing that stupid fucking smile on his face as if he's laughing at the fact that he's the one that got away. Fucking bullshit, the NCAA is a god damn joke.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 01:12 AM       
The NCAA set a dangerous precedent with it's ruling on Cam. This will not be the last time we here of athletes being pimped out by family, friends, and/or wellwishers.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 07:57 AM       
While I hate the hypocrisy of it, the NCAA despite it's insistence to the contrary is nothing but a glorified NFL Minor League and perhaps the whole Cam Newton thing will allow these athletes to get paid finally. They make the NCAA money hand over fist and they are often yelled at for trying to make pizza money of their own because of the reams of ridiculous rules they have in place. People say "if you start paying them though the integrity will be removed from the game" Thing is that integrity is all but gone thanks to schools like Miami U in the 80s, USC in the 90s, all of the SEC now, etc. So rather than pretend they are something they are not, perhaps the NCAA should just open the floodgates and make it a pay their athletes league.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 10:18 AM       
They will scrap the BCS in favor of a playoff system before they pay college-age athletes. Just sayin'