Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 10:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
i'm going to call some clinics today and just not mention the infection or my antibiotics so i can just take the goodamn abortion pill and get it over with.
What infection? What antibiotics? I know NOOOOOOTHING! :shultzie

Just please check for potential interactions on teh interwebs. www.rxlist.com is a good place to start.
You may already be there.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 03:00 PM       
when my ride gets back in town i'll make an appointment for the deed.
i already checked my meds against the death pill.
i've been on so many pills and had to use extra medication to "fix" the side effects that i cannot live without a drug interaction checker at this point! a very good resource!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 03:51 PM       
Good luck. And I mean it sincerely.
You may already be there.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 03:05 PM       
I bet the doctor only hates you because your a pretentious asshole who brought the infection upon yourself by not bathing enough.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
what's your damage, evil robot
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 04:00 PM       
He's the father.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
evil robot is just menstruating and jealous that he's not the one getting an abortion.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
oh i'm very well aware.
i was very honest and told them how much i drink and all the drugs i did on tour while i was pregnant before i knew and he still won't help me.
he WANTS me to have a retard child.
and i will say this much, if i can't get help with termination legally i will damn sure make it happen illegally.
Why don't you kill the kid after it's born? Better yet, let it live until it's 18 and then ask it if it would like to die. When people ask what happened to it you could leave key facts out of your story like you have done here in order to garner sympathy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pro-life. In fact I agree that you should kill it since you might have made it "retarded" and that it would bring down your good time.
Egg
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 12:04 AM       
i didn't know i was pregnant with my ex boyfriend's child when i left for the tour.

the only reason i found out i was pregnant was because i had to spend the night in the hospital because of a horrible drug allergy to vancomycin.

i've never wanted children and i use condoms, it wasn't like i was being irresponsible, but no method is 100% besides abstinence and i can't go for that. i'm very sorry you have abstinence forced upon you, but the rest of us don't have such a simple solution.

sorry i left that stuff out. better?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 12:48 AM       
But you don't know if the child is "tarded" or not, you just want dead just in case. Do you have any nazis in your family?
Egg
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 12:50 AM       
i want it dead period.
and yes, i'm a bit german.
ACHTUNG!
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 01:09 AM       
After telling us that you just want it dead are you still going to rationalize it to people by saying it had fetal alcohol syndrome even though you have never had a doctor examine the fetus to see if that's true? You come here playing everybody for suckers when the real reason is that your to emotionally weak to stay sober for 9 months. You probably cant even fall asleep without getting loaded.
Egg
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 01:20 AM       
i want it dead because i don't want kids, least of all the child of an ex who doesn't want it either.
perfectly rational to me.
i'd get my tubes tied but the doctors won't do it on someone as young as myself.

i didn't try to rationalize it as saying the kid's fucked up already (which it very likely is), i just don't want children, never have. i wouldn't be a good mother, i know this. i don't have to rationalize it to myself nor anyone else. i don't even know why you care. my sobriety isn't of question either. i like to drink, i drink damn near everyday, but i haven't had any alcohol since i started my antibiotics and i'm counting down the days til i can drink again. i'm a pothead and a heavy drinker, sue me, but that isn't why i want to get rid of it.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 02:05 AM       
Quote:
i was very honest and told them how much i drink and all the drugs i did on tour while i was pregnant before i knew and he still won't help me.
he WANTS me to have a retard child.
Did you really think that the doctor wasn't going to see right through this half assed lie? You told him you had a legitimate concern for the child but he obviously knew its because you don't want to take responsibility for your actions.
You can say the doctor is pro life but the real reason he won't help you is that he saw you as just a spoiled brat little kid who wants to take the path of least resistance.

Since your going to do it no matter what let me give you a few pointers:
1) Don't ever do the math to figure out what the birthday would have been.
2) Don't think about what life would be like if you had the child. Especially don't do it a few times per hour everyday for the rest of your life.
3) Don't ever look at another child (see number 2).
4) Don't ever tell people about this because no matter what they say on the surface about how you did the right thing, in the back of their minds they will think much less of you for not giving it up for adoption instead of killing it
5) Don't ever change your mind about having kids 20 years from now. Your not planning on becoming more mature are you? This one should be easy because people rarely change their minds about decisions they made when they were kids.

Your probably right though, if a child cant grow up under ideal conditions it shouldnt grow up at all. I mean it was an accident, not like when you were born. I'm sure your parents were fully prepared and overjoyed about that.
Egg
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 02:30 AM       
i really don't have much of a conscience for a fetus. this won't be my first abortion. save your pretend guilt trip for someone who'll care.
i am selfish, so what? it's better than being another deadbeat on welfare.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 02:53 AM       
I just feel people should read your previous post before they feel sorry for you since that asshole doctor fucked you over so bad. I can't stand when people drum up the pity card when the reality is that thier selfish. And don't give me any of the "I don't want your pity" bullshit because if that were true you wouldn't have posted your plight for the world to see and you sure as shit would have phrased things a little differently.

EVIL ROBOT RULES
Egg
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 02:56 AM       
forgive me for expressing displeasure with a pro-life doctor. i'll be sure never to do such a thing again.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 03:05 AM       
also remember everytime you ovulate without getting pregnant you are WASTING YOUR SEED AND THAT IS A CRIME AGAINST THE JESUS MAN

GET PREGNATN EVERY DAY :420babies
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 03:14 AM       
Quote:
forgive me for expressing displeasure with a pro-life doctor. i'll be sure never to do such a thing again.
I said EVIL ROBOT RULES

Egg
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 03:20 AM       
you still haven't forgiven me, you dick.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 03:23 AM       
I said EVIL ROBOT RULES

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
4) Don't ever tell people about this because no matter what they say on the surface about how you did the right thing, in the back of their minds they will think much less of you for not giving it up for adoption instead of killing it

Oh and...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IUD
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:36 PM       
While I think Evil Robot is coming on a bit strong, he has a some good points. I do think you should hold off on aborting it until you get some tests done to find out if it is indeed "retarded" before you make a decision. If its not "retarded" (or even if it is) you should really consider adoption before abortion. Then again it is your body, this is America and I believe in your right to chose.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 06:03 PM       
She could scour the insides of her uterus with a belt sander if she feels like it. She's not obligated to anybody because she has a culture of cells inside her which may or may not be of some worth.
Egg
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 06:54 PM       
i'd really rather just get fixed so any ability to procreate is gone, i know i never want children and that's better for everyone. not that you guys know nor care, but i have issues carrying to full term anyhow due to cancer a few years ago and a butcher doctor and an early abortion is alot less painful than a 3-5 month miscarriage. if i could get my tubes tied, i would have several years ago but i have to wait til i'm 35 because of ethics.