Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 04:00 PM        Dating sites
I have an account of an dating website because a girl I was talking to had her pictures there. I've had it for like 3 years or something and just filled out some of the question a few months ago. The thing is full of women saying they want marriage not sex. Whatever, you bitches don't know what you want. You want both but at different times, so stop acting like your all great and hit, your on a fucking no one I know will date me site.

Anyways, here's an email I got today.

Quote:
hi...you like to hear others interests...well i am interested in jesus...what are you interested in?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 04:03 PM       
I wanna reply with something insulting, but hidden. Like,

My interests include Lion taming, Roman candles, etc
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
Make sure you throw "light" bondage in there too.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
That makes me want to register there and collect emails from douchebags
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
Heh, Chojin needs to make us a fucking site to display our glory.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
Sounds like a good time for sure!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 08:33 PM       
Ask her if she's ever seen a grown man naked.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
that's just silly
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
Tell her you're interested in him too - he's one of the best midfielders on the Mexican National Soccer Team.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
Now we are cookin!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:52 PM       
Or you can start quizzing her on obscure bible passages. That way, she'll be insulted AND feel inadequate!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 11:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I wanna reply with something insulting, but hidden. Like,

My interests include Lion taming, Roman candles, etc
Tell her your a Jew.
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 11:42 AM       
Or better yet.... Play along for a while, maybe a week, and find out if she is Catholic or Protestant. Then say you are the other and arent interested in whatever she is.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 03:04 PM       
So I replied with.

Oh, the usual stuff. Music, movies, art. I also like food. I like to make it more than eat it really, but my belly would say I was lying to you. I'm not really into sports though, what soccer team does Jesus play on?
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 03:27 PM       
I figure that a person who emailed me that message is either a troll or an idiot.
Egg
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 03:53 PM       

that guy expressed interest in me...........
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 04:02 PM       
That's an impressive likeness.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
Dixie is gonna get the good ones, I have to wait for psycho bitches to message me
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
does anyone else get severe uncanny valley jibblies from the captain picard doppleganger
Egg
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
WHO PUTS A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES LIKE THAT ON A FUCKING DATING SITE?!?!?!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
does anyone else get severe uncanny valley jibblies from the captain picard doppleganger
IDK what you are saying Willie, but I swear I have seen this exact pic before.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
WHO PUTS A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES LIKE THAT ON A FUCKING DATING SITE?!?!?!
someone looking for their number one
Egg
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:10 AM       
I guess, but damn dude.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
someone looking for their number one
Hahahahahahahahaahah that was a good one.