Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:26 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:44 PM       
I hope Hangie gets grounded from the computer soon.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:54 PM       
I hope he gets run over by a truck full of dicks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:15 PM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:34 PM       
Yeah I bought that Kitsa. I could not get this to work, it fell apart while I tried to wind it up.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:40 PM       
You write excellent reviews though.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:42 PM       
Thank you. I hope you found it helpful.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:47 PM       
It's a shame it doesn't work better because the idea of a mechanical attack bat is intriguing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:49 PM       
I was trying to figure out it's function. You push a button and it leaps at you?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:51 PM       
That's probably why it's on clearance and has a one star rating.
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:53 PM       
I get the impression that it not only senses you and leaps at you, but it hangs from the roof. This would be a great toy if it wasn't a piece of cheap shit made with the intention of luring kids in with promises and then duly falling apart.

Uh, I assume.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:54 PM       
I always wanted a toy Owl from Clash of the Titans. I kept hoping some company was gonna make one when I was a kid.
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:57 PM       
My Grandfather carved a wooden eagle for me, and I painted it. When it wasn't being used to attack lego men it was in the garden scaring away sparrows.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:05 PM       
Tadao: you could probably get one via etsy alchemy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:07 PM       
I think someone actually made one like 5 years ago, but I'm not little anymore and I try not to collect anymore stuff as I have no room for even a Birthday card.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:07 PM       
Unless it's an online BDay card
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:08 PM       
Like a picture of the senders bewbs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:08 PM       
Cause that's all I want
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:10 PM       
I've asked all the girls except for Kitsa, cause we already had this discussion.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:11 PM       
I don't do boob shots.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:11 PM       
Here's the Bubo replica you were thinking of. No boobs, though. :/

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/catal...uct/detail/204
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:17 PM       
That's a good looking one, I think the one I saw opened it's mouth and dilated it's eyes and made noise, but then again it could have been a homemade one.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:21 PM       
Would it be your friend too? 'Cause I'd like that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:24 PM       
I would force it to be my friend. I even liked it more than R2-D2, I guess I've always loved animals. Probably because I had a subscription to Ranger Rick back in the mid 70's and well into the 80's. Grandma always renewed it for me.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:35 PM       
The Bubo statue looks nice but not for $60.