Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 05:29 PM        IE suddenly can't open certain sites?
Recently, I've been having this weird problem with Internet Explorer where it will start loading a page, but then a popup will appear saying that it can't open the site, and then it switches over to the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" screen. It's happened a couple time while trying to look through old articles on the site. I think it has something to do with the ads being loaded, but I don't know what.

Anyone know anything about this?

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 06:01 PM       

Change your bullshit browser to Firefox.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
the ad banners on i-mock have given you a virus, quit going there or get better virus protection / firefox
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
Oh, you guys and your Firefox.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
i was the same way but when i'm surfing from work in IE i get virus warnings almost every week just from coming here
Banned
tumescentliposuction is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 04:55 AM       
Hello...
Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome in that you will not you will not such problems...
OH GOD
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 05:56 AM       
thanks for bumping this thread, lumpy fat sucker 'bot
Funky Dynamite
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 12:12 AM       
Well the joke's on you because I eventually did ditch IE for Firefox!