Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 05:46 PM        _____ THE HEDGEHOG
wtf, this is a thing that happens

just do a google image search for "(your name here) the hedgehog"

be horrified as some internet faggot has already made an ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL with that name (sometimes, multiple)

there are like 50 more of these

idk if hotlinking to deviantart works, i hope so
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
You're right, there are many multiples of Kevin the Hedgehog. What is wrong with these jerks?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
Oh dear god, there really is a Rhys The Hedgehog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
Your first Eric the hedgehog looks like he'd be saying "don't steal and rape me" as he puts his ass in the air.

But seriously, I spent about 5 minutes searching for different names to see if I could find one without a hedgehog. I thought I finally fooled it with Iggy, but he was further down on the images.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 06:27 PM       
So I played along as instructed and googled "tim the hedgehog"

OK, so far so good

Not unexpected, but then this next one happens

Wait... what?
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 06:39 PM       
After all my googling hedgehogs, I don't think I came across one that didn't look like it was drawn by an adult, or someone who could tie their shoes.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 06:51 PM       
"this is marshall he has a non identical twin brother named neon but ill get to him later.Marshall is a shapeshifter he can change into any kind of living breathing object.HOPE YOU LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 07:00 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 07:11 PM       
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 07:39 PM       

Not too bad.

It's okay, It's not his fault, I'm sure he has downs or something.

(nsfw-ish)
http://image.blingee.com/images18/co..._1672574.gif?4
OH FUCK YOU INTERNET THAT'S NOT FUNNY
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 07:55 PM       
christ, this thread
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 08:03 PM       
so this is why they can release sonic games even worst than the last and still make profit

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
pfft, why does my hedgehog need glasses, he only has one contiuous eye.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 08:31 PM       
I haven't seen this many hedgehogs since I dated a girl with a hedgehog tattooed on her ass. It was not a pretty tattoo either.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
christ, this thread

MEET BILL AND WILLIAM THE HEDGEHOG(S), ESQUIRE

GOTTA SPEED, KEED

was never good
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 08:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Spoilers!
at first i thought he had an enormous black erection
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 08:44 PM       
I thought that it was an erection up until you said it wasn't. But I thought it was just a tee pee in his trousers, not a black one.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 08:51 PM       
does there really NEED to be a fluttershy the hedgehog? apparently yes.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
someone needs to tell deviant art that there's no osama the hedgehog yet
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

MEET BILL AND WILLIAM THE HEDGEHOG(S), ESQUIRE

GOTTA SPEED, KEED
THERE ARENT ANY WILLIE THE HEDGEHOGS THOUGH

edit unless you count this one, which i kind of didn't?

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 10:31 PM       

I like this one the best because it looks like something I would actually do:

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 11:40 PM       
dude, that's awesome.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 12:37 AM       
Spoilers!

the only one with the correct spelling (even though it's not shown)
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
someone needs to tell deviant art that there's no osama the hedgehog yet
Man, fuck Deviantart, I'm more goddamn fantastic than everyone on the entire site put together. I WILL FIX THIS PROBLEM.

YEAH. SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM.