Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
Well it's not really worth explaining but i dont see why anybody with a college education and an understanding of what a guilt trip is would have a problem understanding that.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 07:59 PM       
Maybe I'm having an off night.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
prossibly.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
I'm trying to decide between unsweetened hot tea and sugarfree pudding (good for you, but vaguely unsatisfying) or unsweetened hot tea and two Petit Ecolier cookies (really really fucking good, but not very good for you and really hard to stop at two)

Any input? Other than to suck on the cookies and choke?
BANNED

Old Mar 26th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
I stopped being able to follow that after pudding ;\
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 08:52 PM       
Come on, that was bitchy like a little girl. You're better than that.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 10:28 PM       
I'm fasting and it SUCKS.

What I wouldn't give for some Salt & Vinegar chips RIGHT NOW!!!!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 10:42 PM       
I'm sorry Fasting sucks.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 01:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
THAT'S WHAT YOUR FAT ASS SHOULD BE EATING ANYWAYS!
WHAT THE FUCK EVER YOU DOUCHE BAG SCENESTER
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 11:15 PM       
Spicy Seafood flavored Nissin ramen. I add sriacha, soy sauce, and peanut sauce. Cept i didn't have peanut sauce so i used peanut butter.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
Wholewheat pita bread "pizzas" with homemade sauce and lowfat mozzarella, baked in a toaster oven. They were tasty. The best part of eating healthy is not feeling so gross afterward.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
TUMS!

Edit: And an advil! Going to be drinking lots of booze within an hour though :o

That was very funny. Well done.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
Chinese pan fried dumplings and wonton soup. About all that's gonna stay down, probably.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
did the fasting give you a headache?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:43 PM       
I wish. I pigged out at lunchtime, then got extreme heartburn Friday night. The next morning it all came back to me - all over the driver's side car door, with my son in the front passenger seat. Fortunately, all he said was "Dad, what's that smell?"
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
because I can't process sugar well on a med I have to take right now, my eating habits have turned sickeningly healthy and I'm going crazy. I wanted to eat half a box of Girl Scout cookies but instead, raisins and an orange. And so on. And right now I'm thinking maybe I need to get those cookies out of the house

So far today I've had sugarfree peanut butter on low-carb multigrain toast, tea with skim milk, and aforementioned raisins and orange. I feel like I'd like to chew big chunks out of the walls at the moment.

I've evaluated my options and decided to make myself a South Indian meal...rava idli and sambhar. I don't think I can go too wrong there, but we'll see. :/

I'll add last night's leftover veggies to the sambhar to make myself feel better.

Last edited by Kitsa : Mar 30th, 2009 at 02:47 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 11:33 AM       
Combos® - they CHEESE your hunger away.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 11:44 AM       
We tried the new Taco Bell Fresca tacos last night. They're not bad. I didn't miss the cheese and sour cream at all, the pico de gallo is a more than adequate replacement.

The bf also brought home some sort of brown-rice-based doritos-alike that was actually incredibly good.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:56 PM       
I had too many slices of Pizza Hut Natural pizza. I like it, but having eaten pizza I now feel gross
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
Is PH natural pizza just their regular pizza?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 04:50 PM       
In my opinion, it tastes better.

The crust is whole-wheat and it supposedly uses "natural" cheese and sauce. When the bf ordered a sausage pizza, the sausage was in thick, round slices, more like kielbasa than the standard sausage nuggets.

I tried a slice of the natural, I tried a slice of the regular, and the regular made me feel greasy and nasty. I'd order just the natural from now on if it was up to me.

I'm about to have a bison burger, "organic" shells and cheese (I like the idea of organic, but due to my history I'm a little suspicious of how pure it really is) and stir-fried onions, peppers and zucchini.

I went a little nuts and ate half a box of Girl Scout cookies last night
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
G.S. cookies are delicious as long as they're not part of the ingrediants. I'm so hungry right now. I want to get a chiavetta's sandwhich somewhere.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 09:27 PM       

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 02:46 AM       
I MA EATING AN HAMBURGER

lol I ate an entire stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut about six hours ago and I felt like puking afterwards but I'm hungry again

Fast metabolisms are awesome, I'll probably have more pizza later :D

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 02:56 AM       
WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT, FATTY