Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

mesobe is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2004, 09:47 AM       
yes. the war was very successful! Iraq now is full of chaos, a constant flow of suicide bombers and more us troops being killed even though the "war" has been over for quite some time. There is even a fucking wall around Israel.

there was no WMD and the people of Iraq are hardly liberated or safe if when everytime I turn on the TV another Iraqi police station or shrine was blown up.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2004, 10:19 AM       
Yes. And go look at afghanistan. Or serbia. What have those attacks achieved in the long run?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 11th, 2004, 11:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Adobo
You can find russian made assault rifles in most drug dealers closets...

The AK47 is the most mass produced and distributed rifle ever.
Wha is this for? Who doesn't know? I will take it as a joke. I was insinuating things.

First of all of these air-air missiles (like AK's) are well known to be in the Iraqi arsenal, and in the arsenal of about 50 other countries around the world. Its not much of a find. It's like saying "American student finds Iraq on the map"... it's a big deal for desperate morons but not for anyone else.

Their warhead uses Depleted Uranium, as do warheads of several US air-air missiles. To use this as some sort of a WMD argument is absolutely nuts. Thats like saying M829A1 sabot rounds of US tanks are WMD becuase they are made of DU, or even better, saying a Boeing 747 is a WMD becasue it has DU ballast in its tail. EVERYONE knows Iraq had those missiles and they were perfectly legal to have.

Iraqi aircraft have fired AA-8 missiles against Iranian aircraft. I can give you pictures of them from the 70's if anybody doesn't believe me.

I'm sure saddam could have launched a massive attack on Isreal with outdated russian AA missiles. OR EVEN THE US.

Quote:
Quote:
U.S. bomb experts noted the R-60 warheads are similar in design and content to a so-called "dirty bomb" that could contaminate a small area with radioactive materials

And with a few tweeks, those same missiles could be used as close range dirty bomb nukes. Western Support Countrys around the area would feel the pain.
Jesus Christ! The whole place is already contaminated! The type of damage that these "dirty bombs" could do can already bee seen on the Iraqi population and the US soldiers. From US weapons of mass destruction to be precise.

Quote:
The government is already supplying us with baseball caps.
Fucking hilarious
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2004, 02:14 PM       
Depleted uranium is not dangerously radioactive (it is dangerous because it is a heavy metal and if it gets in the air it causes uranium poisoning, same as lead poisoning), and if it is the only questionable material contained in those missiles this is an even dumber story than I thought.