Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 11:52 PM       
I feel so vindicated for giving up on Dexter after the Julia Stiles season. Fuuuuck that show. I've got similar feelings as Hadas in that I instantly think less of anyone who likes it and insists that it's good.

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 07:39 PM       
I am so fucking glad that Dexter's ending pissed a lot of people off. I bowed out after the Smits season.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:02 PM       
Well I feel like a complete ass since I watched every goddamn episode.

Jesus, what a catastrophe
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:31 PM       
I try every once in a while to finish it. I think I'm still halfway through the 2nd to last season. I always give up after three episodes.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 10:23 AM       
I think they are trying to make a spin-off. Where it is good again.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:49 AM       
cause spin offs of failing shows always work out
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 01:22 PM       
DOAKES BECOMES DEXTER'S GUARDIAN ANGEL :>

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 01:49 PM       
looks like i left off halfway through the end series. might as well finish it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 07:58 PM       
Finished Dexter. Gay

I thought half way through the last season that

Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 03:04 PM       
I am proud to say that I have never watched Talking Bad or Talking Dead.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 05:20 PM       
Breaking Bad

The final few episodes were amazing. The ending itself was maybe played a little too safe, but it tied the series together nicely. Now I have nothing to watch, except for Boardwalk Empire. :/
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 05:57 PM       
I had a few HUGE problems with the Breaking Bad ending...so much so that reflecting upon them they make me dislike the ending a little bit.

Dexter, on the other hand....was absolutely pitiful. I gave up on that show after the Trinity Season. It could have and should have ended there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 12:57 AM       
CAUTION DEXTER FINALE SPOILNERS BELOW

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 10:26 PM       
I gave up after the Trinity season too. It really got bad. Then someone tried to persuade me that it got good again, and I said "no, it didn't, fuck you." Then everyone hated the ending and that seemed about right.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 11:27 PM       
Will someone please explain this Jeff Dunham shit to me because I have not laughed once
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 02:28 AM       
he's been around since forever, back when racist puppets were funny
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 05:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
back when racist puppets were funny
Or ventriloquists for that matter. I remember there were quite a lot of them in television, late 80's and early 90's and then they just vanished. I always thought ventriloquists were just creepy and nobody really liked them, but I was wrong I guess. Or do people just like Jeff Dunham ironically, or something?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 08:56 AM       
My kid got a glimpse of his show on Comedy Central and thought it was a kids show. I know the guy is popular because he's got merchandise everywhere, but I watched for a while and failed to see why. Even the racism and homophobia were at ridiculously dumbed-down levels. People were acting like they were just falling out of their seats laughing in the audience, which doesn't say anything good.
OH GOD
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 09:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My kid got a glimpse of his show on Comedy Central and thought it was a kids show. I know the guy is popular because he's got merchandise everywhere, but I watched for a while and failed to see why. Even the racism and homophobia were at ridiculously dumbed-down levels. People were acting like they were just falling out of their seats laughing in the audience, which doesn't say anything good.
he invented a "dead muslim terrorist" puppet character at the height of the Blue Collar Comedy craze, how could he not become popular
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:56 AM       
Basically the show is like DURRR MUSLIMS, DURRRRRRRR BLACK PEOPLE, DURRRRRRR MEXICANS, and people are wiping away tears and shoving money at him.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 11:40 AM       
But he will keel you
OH GOD
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 11:02 AM       
and hes got that pepper on a STEECK

ON A STEECK
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 08:18 PM       
Still not funny.
OH GOD
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 05:38 AM       
but he's replacing 'ih' sounds with long e sounds!
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 07:12 PM       
All my exploded Muslim skeleton friends think that's a solid interpretation of whatever