Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 07:19 PM        Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS)
I tried looking for a general thread to discuss t.v. shows. No luck.

I just finished watching the 20th anniversary of COPS.

This woman called the COPS on another woman because she sold her some bad drugs. woman 2 declined that saying she does not sell drugs, she's a prostitute.

Anyway, reason why I mentioning this, the clip was so old the 2nd woman was wearing a "Martin" T-shirt.

Ahh, Fox's glory days.

Then I proceeded to watch a few episodes of Martin.

Edit: prob still wont work.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Jan 6th, 2012 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Sterling Malory
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 07:30 PM       
I have a Dead Milkmen shirt I still wear. It doesn't magically place me in 1985. lolrofljkjk

Martin sucks BTW
demerit n' dad
Wild Wallace is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 07:39 PM       
If Martin sucks, the Fresh Prince BLOWS.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 07:40 PM       
No argument there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 07:49 PM       
You should have bought Dead Milkman shirt with the cow using the time machine then. I liked the first few seasons of Martin. I think Martin Lawrence was paid per character that he played.

I finally saw the beginning of the 1st episode of Mission Hill the other day.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 08:15 PM       
Mission Hill is good, but like anything that is replayed too many times, I have grown to hate it. I'm watching Lost for the first time in my life. My mom already blurted out a part I haven't seen yet.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 08:58 PM       
I haven't seen Lost yet but everyone I know talk about it and ruin it for me. I'm trying to get through Arrested Development season 2 now. Season 3 was great.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 08:59 PM       
THE ISLAND IS ALIVE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 09:04 PM       
You dick
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 10:46 PM       

I started Heroes a few days ago and so far it's been gay as hell so I'll probably stop.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
demerit n' dad
Wild Wallace is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 06:26 PM       
Heroes will continue to be gay more and more as you watch.

And Arrested Development Season 2 is like the best TV season ever.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:36 AM       
I don't know man I might have to keep watching because I have a thing for girls with short dark hair

<3

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:47 AM       
She dies, pretty early on. So early, that I didn't know who the hell that was for a good five seconds, which is forever in nerd time.
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:58 AM       
Good enough reason to quit watching then

I'm thinking about starting on Weeds, the Wire, maybe Entourage, and maybe 24. Should I bother?

Right now I'm binging on X-Files again

SKATASTIC
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 03:00 PM       
Almost through season 1 of Arrested Developement. I need to change it up a bit so I'm watching the 3 stooges shorts.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 06:58 PM       
Punk Rock Girl
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 02:26 PM       
I watched the first season of Heroes and that was it...season 2 was laaame.

Dexter is back, that's always good. And I'm in love with Flapjack.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 02:29 PM       
WANNA HAVE SOME ADVENTURES!?

I'm waiting diligently for Lucky Star to get to American television, because I am a disgusting deviant.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Sep 28th, 2008 at 04:18 PM.
Adult Adaptor
Cliff Steele is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 04:20 PM       
i've only watched weeds out of all of those milhouse, but it is worth watching. Very uneven writing, (the subplots for her brother in law are especially terrible, and the uppity fat black woman is annoying), but the overall storyline is good and it's pretty funny. I would say it's about half as good as Arrested Development
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 11:52 PM       
I got home from a date last night at 6am, turn on the t.v. and watched the "Mr. Men" show. WOW is that fucked up. Just a bunch of stereotypes dumbed down for kids. Also...hilarious though.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2008, 04:06 PM       
Has anyone been watching that new show Fringe? I have only seen the first 2 episodes, that might be all that is out so far, and I thought they were pretty good.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 01:54 PM       
Picked up Get Smart season 1 last night. Watched the pilot episode. Great stuff! I had a huge crush on Barbara Feldon growing up. Watching it again now reminds me it's still there. <3
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 02:06 PM       
I have season 1 too. She is hawt in the pilot.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 07:21 PM       
yeah she is
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
Chowder and Flapjack are my favorite shows on TV right now, if only because they perfectly contrast each other. One is a bright, colorful world with equally colorful characters. The other, however, is dank and gloomy, with at least one moment in every episode that will probably give you nightmares. And you definitely know that a Cthulhu episode is right around the corner...