Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 10:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
They don't? I've never bought art supplies there but I remember the paint section not being too bad.
The paint section at this one is pretty good. I'm terrible at painting, but I'm going to pick up a set of cheap oils to try practicing some more. When I meant they don't sell nibs, I meant that they don't sell boxes of single kinds, just sampler sets like "Speedball Sketching set." The only place I can find multipacks of crow quills are embarassing websites that sell anime shit and are catering to those annoying I WANNA DRAW MY OWN ANIME kids.

E: MOTHERFUCKER!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"

Last edited by Otto : Sep 13th, 2010 at 06:31 PM.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
why was the vegetarian astronomer so sad?

cause he caught cancer
i dont get it

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Odds are that you will
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 02:09 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 10:49 PM       
y'all should get in this here ventrilo, as we're chilling and conversing

barium.typefrag.com
Port 49515
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:02 PM       
I haven't used ventrilo in years and don't plan to start again anytime soon, but I don't think you were talking to me.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:07 PM       
I was, sure
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:53 PM       
IF I TALK TO YOU WILL YOU GIVE ME ADMIN PRIVILEGES AND ALLOW ME TO GLOBALLY MUTE WHOMEVER I PLEASE AT ANYTIME I DESIRE FOR HOWEVER LONG I SEE FIT?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 01:16 AM       
no, since it's not my vent
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:00 PM       
Fuck you, youtube and fearnet, for tacking this completely inappropriate ad onto sesame street clips. It took me 5 minutes to get my kid calmed down after this popped up.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:53 PM       
That's a funny mental image.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
NoScript

teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 06:29 PM       
I griped to youtube, but their "help forum" people mainly just said that youtube should never be used by anyone under 13.

Yet, http://www.youtube.com/user/SesameStreet
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 07:32 PM       
If I were a tech, I would recommend that you find a youtube like service that is child specific and as youtube is a free service to the viewer, you and your child could go eat a dick.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 07:35 PM       
I have a standing recommendation for you to go eat a dick.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 07:42 PM       
One of the networks Sesame Street comes on should have full episodes available online, by now.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 01:42 AM       
YOU CAN ALL GO EAT DICKS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 01:49 AM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 05:01 PM       
Dick eaters.
Dick eaters.
Dick eaters.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 05:24 PM       
Dick eaters.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 05:24 PM       
Dick eaters.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog