Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jebus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 05:21 AM        Getting raped by a chick
So i threw a little party and i have a girlfriend. She ended up getting really trashed and i had to take her home early. After she left this girl that i worked with took off her shirt, no bra on, and started getting on top of me. Now i rejected her and pushed her off me several times yet i cannot tell my girlfriend this. I want to but i think she would find a way to turn it around and make me the bad guy. I just want some advice from the girls on here whether i should tell her not.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 06:59 AM       
Don't wait too long with telling it or she'll suspect more happened than you're telling her. And if you happened not to push this girl away immediately - LIE. Say you violently tossed her to the other end of the room and were shocked and appalled, and outraged.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 12:50 PM       
If she doesn't believe you when you tell her that you pushed the chick away repeatedly, then it is obvious that she didn't have much trust to begin with.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 02:05 PM       
I never said anything to my gf when something similar happened to me, and we spent 4 wonderful years with each other after the fact. But I am a jerk. I felt kinda guilty for not telling her, but not really because it meant nothing, nothing happened, and telling her would do more harm than good. If I could go back I would make the same mistake.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 03:28 PM       
For some reason when I read the title of this thread I thought it said "Getting raped by a DUCK"

-willie
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 12:51 AM       
I would definitely tell her. It would show that you are honest, if nothing else. And if she can't appreciate that immediately, she will eventually, after she has time to digest the information.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 01:08 AM       
Eeeehhh... a little too optimistic, Proto.

Digestion can take a looooong time with some people.

:voiceofexperience
Jebus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 04:28 AM       
hmmm, I just told her that the girl had hit on me and I told her no. She kept asking me what I meant by hitting on me but I just kinda brushed her off and said I dont know. Hopefully that's the end of it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 05:29 AM       
:-\
:-/
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 06:03 AM       
If you said 'dunno', that's NOT the end of it. You obviously know, and she probably thinks you're hiding something terrible. From what I understand from your story you never actually had intercourse with this girl, and if this assumption is correct you shouldn't really have anything to hide.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 06:32 AM       
Tell her. If she doesn't understand and starts yelling about you being a pig and taking advantage of that poor girl, just beat her up until she just sits in a corner and sobs. That'll put her in her place.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 12:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
If you said 'dunno', that's NOT the end of it. .
My guess is that she'll try an end run around you by asking other people at the party that may or may not know what happened. So ... which is worse; full disclosure or misinformation from half-witnesses?

Wherever you go, there you are.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 01:38 PM       
Are you really so much of a chickenshit that you'd want to stay with a girl that'd flip out on you for that?
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 04:51 PM       
Tell her. If she doesn't understand and starts yelling about you being a pig and taking advantage of that poor girl, just beat her up until she just sits in a corner and sobs. That'll put her in her place.

Ah, Nature's Punching Bag.

AWRIGHT!