Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:46 PM       
if you knew how good shit felt you wouldn't stop violently masturbating either.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:48 PM       
DUDE, TURN TOWN YOUR HUGBOX I CANT HEAR YOU!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:49 PM       
Oh, like I have aspergers right? What did someone post an article about it and then like a parasitic un-funny diarrhea smear you go around spewing other peoples jokes?

whatever fats.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:51 PM       
your head looks like a fopa with eyes drawn on it.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:53 PM       
No, it's more like an Edison lightbulb. Sorry. Thanks for playing, though.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:56 PM       
As a consolation prize, please feel free to grab a toy from the treasure box, but please be aware your parents can't hold me legally responsible when you inevitably try to shove the plastic helicopter up your ass.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:03 PM       
where the toys
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
For the record, I still can't drag up the resolve to continue reading for comprehension past the "THANKS FAMILY ..." line. What a douchebag.

Thank you Gus, for making this thread worth something.
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
If I couldn't laugh, I'd cry like that video probably made you do.
sorry bro but us i-mock vets are already subjected to a rigorous youtube desensitizing process like when blanka watches all those hitler videos in the street fighter movie.

Quote:
It's my life. Get the hell out, or contribute something to it.
uh we were here first faggot

here, i have some clips for you to watch instead.

did that make you cry too, child? did you squirt some?

oh god i just can't contain myself, boo hoo hoo hooooo boooooo hoo hoo

hooooooooo booo hoo hoo hoo hoo hooooooooooooo

people and things die all the time, get over it. except for your dead friends of course; you were probably responsible for that. i imagine their souls are finally at peace now that you've honored their memory by trivializing their deaths as part of your internet pity party, their final moments juxtaposed with harrowing tales of customer service. oh shit bro, did you have to do chores at some point too? oh god oh man
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
It looks like the net caught the bike at least.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 03:27 AM       
Chojin i know im a noob and I suck but i've never laughed so hard before
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 06:53 AM       
What really irks me is this is how every angsty teenager sounded when I was a teenager. Instead of maturing into a cynical adult like everyone else though, he decided to stay wallowing in his angst for another 15 years
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 10:19 AM       
I can relate - he sounds like me at age 19-20.

I got better.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 01:57 PM       
Fuck you, old man.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
This thread was scream-out-loud funny. Thanks, Gus. I don't mind being ridiculed by you.

Okay, so what do you all want me to do? You've alienated me from my music fans and isolated me from my animation network. If you wanted me to leave, you would have ignored me in the first place- I don't bother with people who don't talk to me.

When you work this hard to destroy someone by posting thousands of backlinks in your signatures to influence the Google ranking for their very name,

Spoilers!

how can you expect them to leave? For as long as i-mockery is linked to me by name, I can't leave. I'm trapped here.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
[post deleted on account of no one is listening]

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jun 9th, 2011 at 05:09 PM. Reason: and by no one I mean Pram Maven
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
Pram Maven, just like you have worked so hard on your internet animation career, we've worked very hard on our internet asshole careers. I guess our careers are a little bit more successful, but why can't you just be happy for us?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
This thread was scream-out-loud funny. Thanks, Gus. I don't mind being ridiculed by you.

Okay, so what do you all want me to do? You've alienated me from my music fans and isolated me from my animation network. If you wanted me to leave, you would have ignored me in the first place- I don't bother with people who don't talk to me.

When you work this hard to destroy someone by posting thousands of backlinks in your signatures to influence the Google ranking for their very name,

Spoilers!

how can you expect them to leave? For as long as i-mockery is linked to me by name, I can't leave. I'm trapped here.
You know what, I think this post proves something about you Pram, you enjoy the attention. You LOVE it. If you didn't you wouldn't make statements like "how can you expect them to leave? For as long as i-mockery is linked to me by name, I can't leave. I'm trapped here." You aren't trapped here, you could change your internet name, pretend the Don Carlson mentioned here was someone else, and move on with your life. But you won't, you come here and you love the attention we lavish on you. You are an addict and you come to get your fix whenever you get the shakes.

Not that you will bother comprehending this post, it is far too full of practical advice.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
For as long as i-mockery is linked to me by name, I can't leave. I'm trapped here.
just like the soul of your dead girlfriend, entombed forever within your shitty stories

the day that tadao defeats you in combat, it'll end just like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWNfK6pnivY#t=9m56s

then at least they will know peace.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 06:42 PM       
wow, tadao looking good there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 07:32 PM       
man none of the threads even show up in like the first six-seven pages in a google search for "don carlson", i don't know why it's even an issue
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 07:34 PM       
cause he also scored very high on histrionic personality disorder
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 09:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
If you had posted that without an edit reason it would have been hilarious, it was still amusing though
I know, but I figured HE WOULDN'T GET IT. So I spoiled the joke for everyone.

I KNOW NOT CHUCKLEWORTHY.