Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 06:32 PM       
How the hell can you make a ~20 page children's book into a film?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
I dont know, but it's been so long since I've read it, I wouldn't remember anything from it anyways.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Actually come to think of it you can really make anything into a film. They'll just need a lot of filler.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
I had a bad situation today.

I was cleaning the garage when a little girl down the street (who shouldn't have been home alone, but was) decided to take her not-at-all-trained dog for a walk (shouldn't have been out at all, but it was). The dog got as far as my duplex when it decided to try and attack the neighbor's dog. It was snapping and snarling and barking, this kid who couldn't have been older than 7 or 8 was being dragged on her butt behind it because she couldn't control it, and I was the only adult in the area until the neighbor started screaming at her. And then he left and she was sitting with this dog, bawling in my driveway.

I mean, what the hell can you do? I was no more capable of handling the dog than she was, but I grabbed the dog near the collar and helped her walk it back home.

Bad, bad situation that could've gotten ugly so fast.

What the hell was a kid that young doing home alone with a dog like that?
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
If I worked in your neighborhood I would probally be paying the parents and dog owners a visit.

Your lucky you did not have to break up a dog fight, because that is a good way to get bit.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
social worker?
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
Contract killer.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 10:58 PM       
Happy Birthday Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 11:06 PM       
Thanks
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 12:06 AM       
oh happy birthday kitsa!!!

i did not know
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 02:19 AM       
Happy Kitsa day! BTW, you shouldn't look at that as a bad situation. Remember when we were kids? Hell we were the original latch key generation! I used to fight with my brother with nunchicks in the middle of the street with no adults to be found. We had many stitches and many "bad situations".

You handled it like a good block mommy and when the little girl looks at you as her hero, don't break her heart.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:29 AM       
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITSA!!! I'M ALREADY WASTED FOR YOU!!! GET NAUGHTY WITH IT POOP DAWG!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 07:21 AM       
LOL, thanks. I think my birthday may or may not have actually happened last weekend when it was most convenient for those around me...that's when the cake and lunch happened. But what the hell, might as well stretch it out.

In your FACE, "terminal" cancer at age 3!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:45 AM       
Happy Birthday Kitsa! Glad I made it back in time for it.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
Happy Birthday Kitsa!

Contract Killer

Close enough, it's animal control, humane society, spca or whatever you call it where you live.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 12:55 PM       
Happy Birthday Kit. Go wild.

You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 12:55 PM       
Ah, lol. Thanks.

I feel really bad for the dog. It just runs around that yard all day, and it's a herding dog so it goes absofuckinglutely nuts. It's small but very muscular and there was no way in hell that kid could control it. She shouldn't have tried, but she's a kid, and kids can be dumb.

I think when my neighbor screamed at her it scared her, hopefully she won't try it again.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 02:07 PM       
For your birthday are you going top on or off?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:17 PM       
So far, on. But the night is young.

I don't know. After I had kids, topless is not the attractive thing it might have been before. I'd probably jump, smack myself in the forehead and wake up the next afternoon.

The following conversation happened at dinner:

MOM: Did you hear that Obama's going to fuck with American Idol?

Me: (silent for a moment) ...what?

MOM: Did you hear Obama's fucking with American Idol again?

Me: ...what do you mean, "fucking with American Idol"?

MOM: Well, he's going to have some primetime address or something. He said he would do it.

My mom, who has a thing for American Idol, seems to believe Obama is personally fucking with its scheduling just to piss her off, lol.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
All presidents have a thing for addressing the nation in primetime. It goes with the job that they pre-empt your favorite show, like "Survivor" or "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" or some other craptastic suckfest. So tell your mom that it's all part of his evil plan to take over the world!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 08:47 AM       

Yeah, I know. My parents dislike Obama so they're always primed for the next good reason to hate him. And now he's fucked with American Idol.

Me, I didn't like either candidate, to tell you the truth.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 09:02 AM       
I started working my new schedule yesterday and it's a bit of an adustment. I used to work from 2pm - 11pm and now work 9ap - 6pm. It's going to be a bit rough for the first week at least.

Four more threads till 30,000.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Mar 20th, 2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: new info
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 10:19 AM       
haaaay guys it's the first day of spring.

LET YOUR UNHAPPINESS MELT AWAY. HURRAH.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 01:36 PM       
I missed Kitsa's birthday.

I'm sorry. I was drinking. Is that ok?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 01:53 PM       
YOU CAN NOT MISS KITSA'S BIRTHDAY, NO REDEMPTION FOR YOU.