Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:21 PM       
I'm shocked you haven't posted Mr Fatty Fat Fat yet.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:22 PM       
Can you pose those things on walls?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:24 PM       
Like this?

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:32 PM       
That's a ceiling, not a wall. That's not even the right bat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:48 PM       
It is the right bat and that's a leaf. A WALL OF LEAVES!
Mocker

Old May 1st, 2009, 05:20 PM       
Jesus Christ, nature sucks. They probably smell like ass when they're older, too.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 2nd, 2009, 09:49 AM       
FATTY FAT CAT.
He's a terrorist.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM       
He's fat because he's full of explosives.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:43 PM       
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 2nd, 2009, 04:57 PM       
Oh god, I laughed too much at that.

Really too much. Poor Tubbs.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2009, 05:12 PM       
DON'T WORRY SHRUB, I'LL PAT YOU ON THE BACK SO YOU DON'T CHOKE TO DEATH FROM LAUGHING.

Last edited by Sam : May 4th, 2009 at 03:01 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:20 PM       
And I'll slap you ass for good measure!
Thrills and Oblongs
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:20 PM       
Too late Sam, I saw what you wanna pat.
The Unicorn
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:27 PM       
BUSTED
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:46 PM       
Found this guy at work today.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:47 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
Do you work at a mexican reasturant?
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
Na, an airport out in the middle of bfe.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
Oh man, don't you have birds of prey out there! Bunners is some ones snack.
Old May 4th, 2009, 04:15 PM       
I found him when our hangar cats were going after him. I thought they were actually going after a mouse for once and had to see it with my own eyes. When I got out there I found him hiding under some patio furniture we have out there for the smokers.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
Whatcha gonna do with him/her? Put it in funny outfits for our amusement?
Old May 4th, 2009, 07:24 PM       
Havent decided yet. Im thinking about keeping him. Right now he is in a small cat carrier full of grass. I threw in some spinach for him to eat. I need to get one of those water bottle things for him. At the moment I only have a small bowl, hope he will drink out of that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
You have kids don't you? Or just a wife. Either way someone other than you will be squealing like a little girl.
The Unicorn
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
Name it Mr. Bun.
Old May 4th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
Yeah I got one kid. He will probably like it.