Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 09:03 PM        phobias
we all got irrational, weird phobias. what are yours?

i find spiders extremely creepy, especially hairy ass tartantuallas. but that's not really too irrational. my most irrational one is wrists and veins. for some reason i find bulging veins really creepy and gross, especially the the veins found on the wrist.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 09:37 PM       
The ocean; it is in an enviroment I have little control in, and is filled with monsters.

Marionettes: goddam I just can't stand these things. Must have been something from my childhood that did it, and did it well.
Evil ROMhacker
Jomb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 09:39 PM       
you must have really enjoyed the Dolls and Puppet Master movies!
gynecomastia
Moobs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 09:41 PM       
Ice skating, because someone fell over in front of me, caught the back of someones skate and slit open her chin

And then I slipped in her blood
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 09:52 PM       
Ghosts. ;<

Or, as a phobia- the possibility of ghosts! ;o
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:00 PM       
The open water, most ecpecially open ocean water, I'm afraid of 70% of the fish in the ocean. Most escpecially the South Sea Coneshell Snail
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:21 PM       
Drought; that's all I can think of, since I love water.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:27 PM       
I used to be afraid of ghosts, but the place I live in is haunted :o
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:27 PM       
A house burned down in my neighborhood when I was 9 or so and I remember the shape of what was left of the house still standing, all charred and jagged, scared the fuck out of me. I went through a phase for about two months where every time I would be gone from the house for a while, like at school, I would be worried to death that my house wouldn't be standing there when I got home.

So, yeah, fire.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:30 PM       
I guess my actual phobia is a fear of germs.

and old things.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:37 PM       
Phobias:

- Falling (includes ladders, airplanes, or not using safety equipment like seatbelts)
- Being abandoned
- Centipedes and Silverfish(everything else is fine. I love millipedes, tarantulas, and snakes)

and i have this really weird one that keeps recurring in dreams. My teeth falling apart and just disintigrating. it always bugs me a whole bunch when i wake up too. :<
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:37 PM       
I have a phobia of smoking marajuna. Ever since I quit I have been scard that if I ever touch it again I will turn back to how I used to be.

I also have a phobia of catching AIDS from, a blood transfusion or stepping on a needle in a park or something. I know that the virus cannot survive just kicking about on a bit of metal somewhere but it still scares to be think about it. Especially as catching it basically gaurantees that your parter will get it too, so not only have you fucked yourself but you have also fucked one of the people you care most about.

Quote:
My teeth falling apart and just disintigrating.
I've had that dream a few times too :o

I just looked up what it means on internets and apparently:

"Your dream may be a message that an important milestone is occurring and urging you to face the inevitable. Losing teeth in dreams may also symbolize a desire to return to the security of childhood..."

"Teeth falling out suddenly or all at once may symbolize fear of things that are beyond your control. Permanent teeth do not come back - you may fear or be facing a major loss. You may fear victimization; without teeth, you can't bite back. Animal teeth in dreams represent aggressiveness."
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE
and i have this really weird one that keeps recurring in dreams. My teeth falling apart and just disintigrating. it always bugs me a whole bunch when i wake up too. :<
I have that one.

red8ge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:46 PM       
I have a phobia of heights, and becoming blind
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE
This is actually a very common dream (if you Google "teeth falling out" all the results pertain to dreams). Apparently it represents "a need to use knowledge and information that you have in your life".

Really helpful analysis isn't it

I've always thought it meant that your were currently really insecure about something in your life, but dream interpretations are a bunch of hooie

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:57 PM       
I have a fear of uncovered windows because when I was a kid my living room had a huge window sitting right behind are TV and at night my overactive imagination would convince me monsters and shit were gonna walk by it, one time I was so scared that one of the skeletons from Jason and the Argonauts was gonna walk by that I actually cried myself to sleep.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE
I have that dream but it's not about my teeth falling out on their own, I'm usually pulling them out of my mouth, or breaking them out of my mouth, or they are getting busted out of my mouth.

P.S. I had it 3 days ago.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:10 PM       
i'm ascared of being electrically shocked (esp. by static electricity)
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:11 PM       
My dream is popular!
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:16 PM       
rubber bands stretched and aimed at my face

Roaches, especially when they are all upside down and FUCK
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:43 PM       
I've dream about my teeth falling out!

I also used to have this weird dream about a really bump rock when I was little. I dunno what it was about, because it used to freak the shit out of me, but not anymore.

Funky bugs also bother me. You know. The kind that are huge.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:44 PM       
my wrist is really itchy and i'm too afraid to scratch it
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:45 PM       
CENTIPEDES

y'know the ones with the long-ass legs
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:45 PM       
i on a semi-regular basis(once a year at least) have a dream where i suddenly realize how to fly and i am always EXTREMELY dissapointed when i wake up
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:46 PM       
same here :< :< :<

it's always "ohhhhh, THAT'S how you do it WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS BEFORE?"