Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 02:05 PM       
one day i might comment here. I saw this movie in the theater.

a lot of peoples posts here are too long for me to read as I am sick with a fever, coming down from a month long construction project, and tired of people.

but yeah this movie sucked
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:40 PM       
I would have saved a lot of time at the chiropractors if I had known getting punched in the spine would fix my back.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 08:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Tobacco View Post
^
Marvel doesn't make the X-Men or Spider-Man movies.
Exactly. Sony owns Spider-Man, Fox owns X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Sony did a pretty good job on Amazing Spider-Man and while I liked X-men: First Class, I read that they've got the people who worked on X-Men 2 & 3 on this new one.

I have no hopes for it. Why can't they just make a decent goddamn ensemble movie with all the X-Men team from the late 80's/early 90's? We don't need anymore goddamn Hugh Jackman. Wolverine was only interesting when he was in a group dynamic, alone he bores the shit out of me.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 12:26 AM       
Idk what you are all bitching about, it wasnt that bad. For a superhero movie, it was perfectly fine.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:33 AM       
Yeah, fuck all of you. I enjoyed it quite a bit. That's pretty much all I have to say on the subject, because it's always such a pain in the ass debating this movie with people.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 11:28 PM       
i think if it had cool fight scenes or cool gadgets or cool villains or cool memorable lines i would've liked it more
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 11:59 PM       
i loved it i went to see it twice at the theater and i think i'm getting the blu ray for christmas from my brother

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 12:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i think if it had cool fight scenes or cool gadgets or cool villains or cool memorable lines i would've liked it more
I think it is mainly the lack of cool villains for me. You go from Scarecrow to the Joker to Bane? :/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 05:13 PM       
i mentioned this before but somebody told me the third one was actually supposed to be the return of two face. but after heath ledger died they couldn't do it
i dunno if its true but they are comicbook and movie jerks so im sure they'd probably know
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 05:55 PM       
initially the 3rd movie was supposed to be all about two-face
tdk ends w/ the joker getting caught,3 was to start w/ dent prosecuting him, and joker throws acid in his face, and so on

that was how goyer wrote it, nolan took that and put it into tdk
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 07:54 PM       
I fail to see why they couldnt do two face without the Joker.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 09:19 PM       
Yeah, I can totally see why Bane is the best way out.
BANNED

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 09:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Hail Duke View Post
initially the 3rd movie was supposed to be all about two-face
tdk ends w/ the joker getting caught,3 was to start w/ dent prosecuting him, and joker throws acid in his face, and so on

that was how goyer wrote it, nolan took that and put it into tdk
oh
cuz in tdk two face does like two things then is gone forever
kind of anti-climatical
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 02:29 PM       
I see what you mean kahl. If his name would have been three-face he would have been in the third movie. since it isn't he was only able to be tdk.
BANNED

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 03:42 AM       
pickled
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:36 PM       
The name of this movie still bugs me. You go from Batman Begins to The Dark Knight to The Dark Knight Rises?

Did they just get lazy naming the last one?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 01:16 PM       
Batman does it again
aint nobody

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Did they just get lazy naming the last one?
they got lazy with everything

rehashed league of shadows plot (except it's a hell of a lot lamer)
rehashed plot of bruce being a prisoner/ finding a cop buddy and whatever the hell else
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:30 AM       
I hope they make Bearman next and have him talk like a bat.

Rumors: Joseph gordon-levitt might play batman in the jla movie.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:31 AM       
^ spoilers
aint nobody

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:06 PM       
he's not though, thankfully
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:22 PM       
You ungrateful bastard.
aint nobody

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:39 PM       
pickled
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:40 PM       
They probably won't ever be a JLA movie. If Man of Steel doesn't do well it's definitely not going to happen.

DC just can't seem to get their other superhero movie franchises out the door.
BANNED

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 03:05 AM       
what he fuck is jla