Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 01:53 AM       
Hahahaha, I want to watch that now. I love the ghost ship knock off "Ghost Rig"
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 12:02 AM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 10:11 AM       
Exit Through the Gift Shop.

I really liked this film/documentary. Well, I was entertained, interested, I laughed at it... I enjoyed it. I don't know if it's what I expected, and almost wanted it to be. Nevertheless, it was very good. Quality stuff.

It's a film by Banksy, but contrary to what people expect, it's not about Banksy. I sort of knew before hand that it wasn't going to be about him, so I wasn't disappointed by that, which I think may have disappointed some people.

I've been a fan ever since Dole mentioned him to me on these very forums, and I don't see him as a sell-out or anything like that; in fact I think this film addresses that to a large degree. Hell, the title itself is pointing fingers in all the right places. It has some very situational humour thrown in, and some well timed wit.

Anyway, very good stuff.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 09:29 PM       
The Crazies, remake. I didn't like it...seemed like there were a lot of plot holes.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 11:04 PM       
the new parody movie got leaked "vampires suck" my bro is watching it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 11:48 AM       
I didn't like the crazies, it didn't put me in thrill mode at all.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 01:48 PM       
Did you guys watch the original Crazies yet?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 02:29 PM       
no
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 03:59 PM       
Then you should watch the original crazies.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
i'm gonna try to track it down

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 08:42 PM       
it's on my netflix queue
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 09:31 PM       
the golden monkey king conquers the evil

one of the movies in the shanghai studios (classic chinese animation studio) sun wukong series. i didn't even know this movie existed in a form that would be accessible to me, but then i came across it on some website. it's pretty awesome. i think i like it more than the first, havoc in heaven, though i don't remember much of that one because i was high at the time.

before that but in the same vein was secrets of the heavenly book

another classic chinese animated feature, this one by the same guy who did nezha conquers the dragon king (which i absolutely love). it's very silly, but i like it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 03:44 AM       
somebody brough THE CRAZIES over to watch tonight and i totally forgot that i had already seen that movie
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 09:10 AM       
yoroi: samurai zombie
i was expecting another awesome tak sakaguchi movie since this is the second one he directed (and the first he directed was totally awesome, samurai school: be a man!!!), and i was let down. why would anybody watch a tak sakaguchi movie that doesn't have swordplay? that's... kind of the point.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 04:47 PM       
Troll 2

It was bad, oh so bad
My friend and his roommates had prepared green jello using booze instead of water, shit was hysterical.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:33 PM       
Class of Nuke Em High. Not THAT is a TROMA movie.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 04:07 AM       
DEAD SNOW
IT WAS FUCKING GREAT
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 06:21 PM       
From Paris With Love
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179034/

It was horrible. John Travolta looked like a total homo. The plot was obviously written by some 12-year old spastic who just read a Tom Clancy novel and decided to make the story more awesome by adding lots of guns and a washed up actor with the stupidest fucking beard. Everything else sucked too.
taco loving zombie
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 02:37 AM       
i just watched batman under the red hood pretty good i wanna see more mature batman movies like this one

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 06:06 AM       
I SAW TOY STORY 3

SHIT WAS OFF THE CHAIN

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 08:33 PM       
the merchandising pisses me off with that one :/
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 01:36 AM       
just finished watching Barbarosa and, Ride The Whirlwind and jeff bridge's Bad Company

the latter two were fantastic, can't believe i've never seen ithem before... nice thing about westerns, there's always great old ones that you never knew about
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 10:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
nice thing about westerns, there's always great old ones that you never knew about
same thing goes for animation...

wanpaku ouji no orochi taiji (aka little prince and eight-headed dragon)
very cool "early anime" movie from 1963. it has english dubbing but unfortunately i couldn't find subs online, and the dub is aaaawful. also i don't know if it's this way in the original dub or just the english one, but they never use names except for susanoo. instead of "amaterasu" they always say "sun goddess" or "sister" (to susanoo), and yamata no orochi was always just referred to as "the eight-headed dragon," kind of lame. also the voice actors weren't just aaaawful, but also teeeerrible.

totally cool movie, though. i like animation that makes me or somebody else say "oh, that's awesome" every few minutes. this one did it.

before that, it was hakujaden, another early 60's toei anime (the first anime in color i believe is the claim). this one definitely was trying a more disney-esque approach (and was released in the states). the movie itself was ok, pretty boring--for a better film of the same story, live-action green snake is cool.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 12:04 PM       
cyrus

it's a shame this movie is only playing in limited release. i had to drive almost an hour away to see it, but it was well worth it. very funny, emotional, and john c. reilly is fantastic. plus marisa tomei is crazy hot so yeah go see it