Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 06:03 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Anyway, he's still dead.
God locked his thread.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 06:24 PM       
That's for damn sure, lol
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:10 PM       
I-Mockery Chat(ITS SEIZURE TIME AGAIN)
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:15 PM       
Wocka wocka wocka
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:19 PM       
WAIT WAIT

FOZZIE?

NO

I KNOW THIS
GET OUT
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:22 PM       
I used to have such a crush on Gonzo
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:24 PM       
i want to buy some muppets show on dvd
GET OUT
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:28 PM       
GOOD MAN LET'S WATCH EM TOGETHER
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
I HAVE the first season of Muppet Show.
I need the rest though...
Egg
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:46 PM       
We should all watch some Muppet Show together after we play laser tag!
GET OUT
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
OH MAN

that's totally on my list now, I'll bump mini-golf for that
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
When I was a kid I had a kermit puppet and I had my mom sew a patch across his stomach that said "THE UNCOLA".

I still don't know why kermit was the uncola.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 08:05 PM       
hahaha

its too bad they dont have s4 or 5 out yet, i wanna see buddy rich beat animal in a drum contest and not just in some cruddy youtube video
GET OUT
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 08:08 PM       
lol I'd pay to see that!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 08:52 PM       
What season does Roger Moore guest host in?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 09:20 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h15x...layer_embedded

"They don't care for most things!"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:01 PM       
We aren't?!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
Correction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
sad stories?

I was just saying that the people on that forum were dicks.
And we aren't?!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Eat the meek - because there's never gonna be enough space. So eat the meek, savor the taste. It's always gonna be a delicacy. So lick your chops, and eat the meek.

SKA FORUM
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
No, they were way bigger dicks.

It was worse because they thought they were supercool and you guys don't seem to believe that about yourselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyway.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:14 PM       
I'm not cool, but all of you are supercool and I like pretending to spend my days with you all.

YOU SUPERCOOL DUDES AND LADIES IN THIS MILDLY TERRIBLE THREAD! :D
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
SKA FORUM

I think I would have found it by now if it existed.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:17 PM       
YOU'RE SUGGESTING THAT YOU HAVEN'T MASTERED TIME!?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:21 PM       
Yes, well, this was a lameass gamery forum filled with a lot of wannabe intellectual sophisticates and I don't have time for that shit.

At least anyone here can be brought down a notch at will.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:35 PM       
My middle name is chronos