Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
Why would you want to fuck someone you hate?
Pee on them yes...
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
I have peed on girls in the shower. Twice. It's funny watching them try to dodge it. It is very hard to apologize and act like it wasn't funny.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
I peed on an ex, he thought it was great, couldn't see the buzz myself.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
I can see the appeal in fucking someone that you hate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
I would not be willingly pee'd on. It would try to run from it and dodge it.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I can see the appeal in fucking someone that you hate.
That's right. It's called HATE FUCKING for a reason. You're supposed to slam her vadge as hard as possible and call her a whore and stuff :'(

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 07:57 PM       
I do that to girls I like.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 01:54 AM       
I gave a girl a double butterfly kiss..........with her pink eye and her brown eye.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 03:14 AM       
THAT IS HOW YOU GET PINK EYE.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 03:18 AM       
NOT THE KIND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, THE KIND THAT THE DOCTOR HAS TO GIVE YOU OINTMENT FOR.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 03:27 AM       
Quote:
I gave a girl a double butterfly kiss..........with her pink eye and her brown eye.
DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT PUTTING YOUR EYELASHES ON SOMEBODIES VAGINA THAT IS THE GAYEST THING IVE EVER HEARD ;\
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:38 AM       
That's pretty bad coming from Kahl.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 02:52 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 03:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT PUTTING YOUR EYELASHES ON SOMEBODIES VAGINA THAT IS THE GAYEST THING IVE EVER HEARD ;\

I told that to some girl and she was all like "oh, do me Bill. Right here, right now."

I was all like "Bitch, this is a restaurant!...but if we must"

Commence fornication.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 05:26 AM       
yea, i know some girls that like to fuck fags too. its some kind of fetish.

Quote:
That's pretty bad coming from Kahl.
lol ITS MY RESERVE INSULT. I ALONE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECIMATE PEOPLE WITH IT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 06:05 AM       
this thread is pretend
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 27th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
I am currently working on one to submit to Urban Dictionary, it also happens to be a phrase that is looked up often.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
IDK if they will publish it, but here is my definition for Zombie Walk.

Zombie walk is when a loving man has his partner put one hand on the wall and pulls back the other to cut off the circulation while performing anal sex. Towards climax, he performs a donkey punch and then a dead leg. After your partner is set free, they will be dizzy, lurch around on one leg and keep one arm held out for balance.
SKATASTIC
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
wow......
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
It got shut down, I'm gonna try again later tonight.
The Unicorn
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:12 PM       
if multiple people do it I bet they'll take it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
I re sent it and it went though this time. It should show up in a few day and then people can vote it up, or down.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:36 PM       
i get all my sex tips from spank rock
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:10 PM       
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=3998772
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2009, 03:06 AM       
dude man check out that definition for dead leg