Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 06:17 PM       
jk

But I am spending the weekend avoiding the Lollapalooza crowd because they look and act like the planet's worst creatures imaginable

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 06:25 PM       
You've never been to Coachella then.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 07:49 PM       
Been to Lollapalooza and I was at a Tool performance, a Depeche Mode, and a Lou Reed one. The Depeche Mode one actually had the least dickheads.

Dan Deacon played there, as well, and his crowd involvement stuff was awesome.

But it was hot as all fuck that weekend.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 07:51 PM       
Coachella and Electric Daisy whatever and that Warped tour - on top of the shitty music, idiots are dying left and right. I hate going to these things outdoors. What sucked about being as young as I am is that I could only go to shows very recently. Rooms are chillerrrrrrr.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult is playing near me next month, Tadao. Should I GOOOOOO?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 08:49 PM       
YES YOU SHOULD, AND YOU ALSO SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF LEATHER CLAD BISEXUALS ON ECSTASY
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 08:50 PM       
THAT IS NOT EVEN SOMETHING I CAN BE AFRAID OF

YOU HAVE NO IDEA
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 08:52 PM       
You went to a Lou Reed concert expecting there to be no dickheads? Did you ever notice the shining. fucking. beacon. of one onstage?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:12 PM       
There was so much pot in the crowd that it felt pretty mellow. But people were also spilling stuff on me, as a consequence. That and I was fifty waves of people away from the stage, so I never cared much for it, anyway.

Lou Reed is 5000 years old and looks like Jerry Springer.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 12:39 AM       
Whoever said Jersey was the armpit of America clearly never went to Boston. That place is one giant shit can. It stinks worse than Houston and the roads are laid out like the city planer just dumped a pot of spaghetti on the floor and said "this should work". Never have I seen a city in more desperate need of a top notch arsonists. Four hours after checking into my hotel, I demanded a refund got back in my car and drove hours back to New York just to get as far as I fucking could from that shit pile.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 12:41 AM       
Yeah but their cream pies are the best.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 12:45 AM       
Yeah, I do have to give them that.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 08:44 AM       
Atlantic City is pretty fucking horrible too. I once saw two of those bicycle-cab guys beat the shit out of each other over a fare.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:27 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 11:00 AM       
.. dblpst
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 11:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Atlantic City is pretty fucking horrible too. I once saw two of those bicycle-cab guys beat the shit out of each other over a fare.
Only once?

In Philly, the tow truck drivers shoot each other for work.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM       
Philly to me is a magical land that exists on TV. I haven't been there since I was a kid. I touched the Liberty Bell, back when it was just in a little glass building and you were allowed to.

Guys, I ran over a dead bat with my bike, approximately how frightened should I be. I thought it was a clump of leaves.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 11:24 AM       
OH NOES! YOU GOTZ RAIBEEEEEEEEEEZ!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 11:43 AM       
Last count I've caught (and released) 10 live bats through the years at various locations in my house. Never ran one over, though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 11:52 AM       
You know what the damnedest thing is. I just got OUT of rabies quarantine.

Seriously.

What happened was, my cat rolled in something in the garage. I had him in the bathtub trying to get it out of his fur. He bit through the meat of my palm, under my thumb. It hurt like a sonovabitch but didn't bleed, so I became worried about the need for antibiotics. It was a Friday night and nowhere was open, so I ended up going to the ER, thinking they would throw me in minor care and give me some Augmentin. Instead, they made a big deal because of their supposed "Animal Bite Protocol", threw me in Major Care, told me they thought a tooth had broken off in the wound, took X-rays, did not find a tooth, put me on IV antibiotics and told me that they would be putting me under rabies quarantine.

Know why?

Because the damn cat was scheduled for his rabies booster the following Wednesday, but I guess you can't have a shot until ten days after a "bite incident", so since he was late for his booster he and I had to be put into quarantine until a doctor had evaluated me and a health department worker had evaluated him and made sure neither of us was foaming at the mouth, lurching around and/or displaying homicidal tendencies.

I seriously got a big long notice full of dire warnings regarding any fleeing of myself or cat, and if either of us died during the quarantine the following offices were to be notified, etc etc etc, and at the end of ten days I had to go to the doctor and be checked to see if I was rabid. The health department worker drove out and looked at the cat, signed a paper, and we were released from quarantine.

All over a damned bottle of Augmentin.

So you can see why I wouldn't want to repeat the whole stupid process just because I ran over a dead bat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM       
I assume you already bleached or threw away your pants ad socks and shoes, then bleached the lower half of the bike and cleaned the top. I wouldn't be worried after that.

I'm not positive, but I don't think the rbies virus lives in dead animals.

http://www.vaccineinformation.org/rabies/qandadis.asp

Quote:
You cannot get rabies from the blood, urine, or feces of a rabid animal, or from just touching or petting an animal.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
[...] and if either of us died during the quarantine the following offices were to be notified [...]
Did you ask if they were willing to hold a séance to commune with your spirit in 10 days time, just in case?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:13 PM       
Oh Flagg, I thought you would have made an argumentative joke.

You know that you have Seth duties, yeah?
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:27 PM       
I thought testing of non humans required decapitation?
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM       
I think formal testing does, but this whole system was basically eyeballing us to make sure we weren't slobbering and stumbling. My doctor basically made a big joke of it. He turned on the tap in the exam room and said, "Scared of this?"
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:38 PM       
And why go to the hospital just because your own cat bit you? I would have waited to see if it got infected first. Maybe even self medicate first too.