Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:35 PM       

It was alright, but really gay and slow at the same time.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:39 PM       
Castle in the Sky is awesome!

Allow me to be a nerd for a minute and correct you, as there was no manga version! You are thinking instead of Nausicaa, which is also awesome! I recommend reading it!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:42 PM       
Not me, I don't read comics.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:51 PM       
Which, judging by wikipedia's info, seems like the EXACT same thing and also has Mark Hamill's voice in the english version
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:52 PM       
http://www.destructoid.com/2k-unboxe...s-162343.phtml

Art deco gives me a huge boner. I am so buying this. I came just looking at it.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 06:08 PM       
n oyster toad fish

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 06:19 PM       

WANT
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 06:22 PM       
Way to fag up Kitsa's baby thread Babs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 06:47 PM       
DEAR PUBBLES

Spoilers!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 07:18 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 08:35 PM       
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:02 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:54 AM.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:03 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:53 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:25 PM       
I used to use ACDSEE. You're dick is gonna be raw.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:45 PM       
kgp4death is dead, new thread title

also for some reason my signature has had a hyperlink in it forever that shows up when you click Quote:, it's like an unintentional easter egg or whatever
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:07 AM       
It's Realfield though and Realfield sucks how do I make it into something that doesn't suck without ruining the way it's hidden
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:08 AM       
weighty cock
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:09 AM       
:nod
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:16 AM       
I GIT OFF ON FIDDY SEBEN CHEVYS

I GIT OFF ON A SCREAMIN GUITAR
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:17 AM       
i got a rocknrolI GOT A ROCKINROLL HEART
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:26 AM       
so i have an infected spiderbite on my right breast. staph infection.
it's fucking disgusting.
and i fell in love, like head over heels shit.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:29 AM       
i think i better wish you better luck with the staph infection then your love life
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:36 AM       
i think you're right
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:45 AM       
yea staph infections can leave like holes in your body

usually only really dirty people get staph infections :O i guess it could be bad luck though...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
kgp4death is dead, new thread title
i know he's dead this way he is dead and IN HELL because he won't stop googling his stupid name

i'll change it when his year ban is up