Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2003, 10:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparticus Beef Roaster
I have one question for you: What gave you the desire to carry cancer in a white and red box with you every day?
Why to throw at self-righteous fucklips like you!

I hate preachy non-smokers, you make me want to take up smoking again and then blow shit into your face. Get your own life and leave people to their vices.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2003, 10:09 AM       
For the most part, the preachiest non-smokers are those that quit smoking. I'm a former smoker but my motto is "Live and let die". Whateva.

The Fonz never smoked!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 05:15 PM       
I used to smoke, and I loved it. I would quit for a few months, but then take it up again for whatever reason. When I joined my band a few months ago, I started up again. All five other band members smoked. I got bronchitus(sp?) AGAIN. And since I don't have health insurance, I quit. For good. It just sucks that I come home smelling like it three nights a week.

Now I just hate smelling it because I associate smoke with getting sick.

Looking back, I got sick A LOT when I smoked. Bronchitus once or twice a year...
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparticus Beef Roaster
I hate cigarettes. I personally find not one thing good about them. And for the people on this board, who see this reply and smoke cigarettes, I have one question for you: What gave you the desire to carry cancer in a white and red box with you every day?

I BET YOU LOVE JESUS!
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 07:28 PM       
Smoke crack and crystal, it's the safest alternative. You get that sweet chemical taste without the coughing and hacking. It feels so light and fluffy. And it doesn't smell. Problem(s) solved.
Mocker
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 11:40 PM       
Where the fuck did you come from, and why?
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 11:43 PM       
I came from the land of fluffy white. I came because it was not fluffy here. Fluff fluff.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 11:46 PM       
You know whats odd? At the store I work at, we sell tobacco. And the tobacco actually smells rather nice when it is all dry and just in the package. But when its lit up, it smells terrible.
Mocker
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 11:50 PM       
I like the smell but hate the taste.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 01:48 AM       
I love the smell of gasoline
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 01:49 AM       
If I was an asshole I would say "That explains a lot".

But, being the non-asshole that I am, I am going to say "Me too "

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 02:11 AM       
I miss cigarettes. I'm not going through withdrawal, but I get the occasional craving. It's not as bad as I thought... It's more of the "idea" of having a cigarette. Driving with the top down, listening to a good Radiohead song and puffing the grit. I miss that so.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
BANNED

Old Jun 29th, 2003, 02:15 AM       
didn't radiohead just come out with a new CD? Oh wait, I'm off topic.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 02:26 AM       
Yes. It's good. Like a cigarette. Hand in hand.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 02:42 AM       
I smoke, I wish I didn't...
Peopel used to ask me." why do you smoke?..." I'd explain my life, & then most would resond something like, "Jeez... I'm suprized you're not on junk, or crack!"
I wish I din't smoke, but I figure I'll be dead before the cancer getas me, or before I cough up shit.
Oh, & posting anti- smokeing retoric, & and telling smokers not to say why they do it is about as retared as posting "Don't Post Here, or My 100th Posting!"
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 02:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain
Driving with the top down, listening to a good Radiohead song and puffing the grit. I miss that so.
Me too. Except the smoking part . I am such a wuss
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Danno
Oh, & posting anti- smokeing retoric, & and telling smokers not to say why they do it is about as retared as posting "Don't Post Here, or My 100th Posting!"
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Get your own life and leave people to their vices.
Most vices don't invade someone else's life like cigarette smoke does.

I have trouble breathing when I'm around people who are smoking for a while. I can stand it for about 10 minutes and then I have to go somewhere else. Either that or lay gasping on the floor.

What about when people smoke around their kids, especially very young children? A few weeks ago at work, a woman came up to the till and asked for a pack of cigarettes while she had her two young daughters with her. As soon as she asked for it, one of the girls asked her why she was going to smoke if the doctor said her sister was allergic to the second-hand smoke. The mother's reply: "Yeah, whatever."

If my boss hadn't been right behind me, I would have told her to fuck herself.
BANNED

Old Jun 29th, 2003, 07:11 PM       
so, how is that new radiohead album? I have yet to download it, been running low on hard drive space ;(
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 09:21 PM       
I don't understand how one would start smoking if they already know it's hazardous to their health. It's almost like putting your head underneath a lawn mower while trying to figure out why it won't start.

Ok, now this is just fucked up. When I clicked on this thread, an pop up ad for nicorette gum came to the screen. Did anyone else get this?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
so, how is that new radiohead album? I have yet to download it, been running low on hard drive space ;(
It's good, but it's not their best .I'd give in a 7.5/10
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 10:06 PM       
RADIOHEAD? MORE LIKE DEFLATED PENIS
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 10:07 PM       
FAGS
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 10:07 PM       
I will give Rongi a 3.5 for his 7.5

Some people may say I am harsh in Rongi's point scale but there really isn't any written review for me to give him a higher score. I rather like Radio head and was actually looking forward to a true written review and critique from Rongi.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 10:14 PM       
LOL at noob

Sorry Fartin. Someone already reviewed it at the music review site