Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 02:52 PM        10-07-08 NEVER FORGET!
http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_...-than-911.html

"From Homeland Security US A posting uncovered in an Arabic language Internet forum is currently raising a few eyebrows in the intelligence community. The single posting, which is presently being scrutinized by intelligence officials, appears to provide detailed instructions for Muslims living within the United States, giving them specific actions to take before, during and after an upcoming attack in the U.S. The communication was discovered by “Archangel,” a well-known independent intelligence analyst active within the intelligence community."

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 03:46 PM       
Oh shit, since high school ive been telling people to expect something big on 10708(hence ant 10708). lol

hopfully it happens so i can see gitmo bay!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 04:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
Oh shit, since high school ive been telling people to expect something big on 10708(hence ant 10708). lol

This will be the next post uncovered for scrutiny.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 04:26 PM       
Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/0...eland_090708w/

Posse Comitatus Act, R.I.P.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 06:09 PM       
it'll be like 9-11 times a thousand :teamamerica
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 06:36 PM       
oh my god, that's...nine-hundred eleven thousand
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 10:37 AM       
Watch out Tadao, posting this stuff might make Geggy hot for you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 02:42 PM       
Monopoly at McDonald's starts again on this day. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 08:56 PM       
We have a very important FSP meeting with DHS on the 8th. So if the world ends on the 7th, do we still have to go?
You may already be there.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 01:44 PM       
If you learn to stop hitting your kids maybe
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 08:40 PM       
I haven't hit them since they learned to get daddy a beer when he yells. And keep bringing them until he gets happy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 09:47 PM       
I bet nothing terrorist related happens
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:03 PM       
< 2 hours to go. The suspense is so thick you can eat it with a fork. (but use a spoon)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:08 PM       
2 hours? Fuck, I better get the u-haul loaded. Ahmid is gonna have my head!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:45 PM       
If the world as we know it ends, does that mean I can skip my midterms? Oh, I bet I'd also be excused from writing my English and Psychology papers.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:10 AM       
10/07/08....disapointed.....so far at least......
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 12:06 PM       
Nothing's happening. Are we supposed to do something? Is it safe to get my McDonald's Monopoly game board?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 01:08 PM       
Days not over Pac-man, an I know where you live. I'm lovin' it.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 02:02 PM       
So it's not safe to get my Big Mac yet?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 02:07 PM       
Was it ever?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 02:10 PM       
SHIT GUYS

FUCK WE'RE ALL DEAD

IT'S HAPPENING OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post

I bet everyone is laughing at your insane rantings.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
man what a bunch of lazy terrerists
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 11:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I bet everyone is laughing at your insane rantings.
That's almost a requirement on this board.

And DANG IT, almost midnight and nothing's happened. Although the internet's being impossible on my computers. Maybe the terroists are cutting down the internet?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.