Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

blackdog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2005, 03:40 AM       
I sucked at 2d fighters, too many goddamn semi-circle moves....

Powerstone 2 was badass though. Smash Bros could have been great if it were done like this.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2005, 05:47 AM       
but smash bros was great
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2005, 06:55 AM       
Yeah seriously, you incomprehensible faggot.

Me and my friends schedule a marathon night typically once a week. We get four four-packs of Red Bull, whatever snacks we want, and boot up Smash Brothers with Stock 99 lives. It usually goes on for an hour or two. We would get bored if unintentionally hilarious accidents weren't a regular occurance.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 6th, 2005, 04:04 PM       
Yeah, me and my friends do that to except without the red bull.

I was going through gamespot today looking for a game I used to play all the time during the last few months of playstations reign, it was a fighting game that let you have a choice between fighting as good guys (crusader, one armed dwarf, etc) or bad guys (gargoyle, executioner, etc). I finally found the game (Iron and Blood) and apparently, according to Gamespot it's one of the worst fighting games ever made, funny how that works.
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2005, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
It was fucking cool being able to play as Grendel and the other secret characters too.
N64's Mace was a good fighting game, but some of the special combos I couldn't do??? I also liked pretty much everything from the Mortal Kombat series for Genesis and N64.

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 06:11 AM       
SF2 is classic, its the original for me. The old MK games aren't that good, if you ask me. I don't like the new MK games much either. (BTW, who ever posted that mpg of the Ken vs. Chun Li; that was awesome.)

Nowadays, Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Street Fighter Alpha 3 are my favorite for 2d fighters. For 3d, SSM:B
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 08:53 PM       
i love 2d figthers street figther 3 is my favorite and marvel vs capcom 1 and 2 they both rock

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 09:14 PM       
Street Fighter 2 for the snes. The first fighting game I ever played, and still play it. I like Soul Calibur 2, too.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:05 PM       
Smash Brothers, if only for the ability to extract my revenge on DK and Captain Falcoln for being assholes to me on the SNES.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 06:16 PM       
If I had to choose one, it would probably be Marvel vs Capcom 2 just because of all the time spent on that game in the arcades and for DC. Tough category to pick a favorite though.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 02:35 PM       
Streets of Rage
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter

No idea what versions they were. Used to hire them or play at friends houses.
Lil' Johnny is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 03:59 AM       
Urban Champion
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 04:22 AM       
Primal Rage. Loved the "No Cheese" picture that popped up when you did the same special move 3x in a row
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 06:38 AM       
mortal kombat trilogy

all i want is 3 moves per character

Banned
hrdopgh6q is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:19 AM       
In a beautiful small town on a beautiful flower fields, an elderly couple goes to the Flower Festival stroke these lovely wizard. Because this Hanada have their memories of love. in small towns there is a girl named Yu Xin, can not describe her, her character is difficult to digest, only gradually began to feel. She has a small flower shop, although small but very warm. Rare in the hot summer rain to break the boring under the weather people. It is because of the rain, he met with her in the flower shop. he bought a tulip, and she handed him the moment they spend with each other to each other left indelible memories. Later, he called every day to buy a flower, so they quickly familiar. He told the blind, with Xiner words,mercurial, the name fool it. But the blind did not care, or day to buy a flower. Perhaps he had a Sassy Girl make it, with flowers every day to impress her heart. Yuxin ago to matter, but increasingly feel a little muffled, the total time spent giving it to him to use eye STARE him. Then spend time later had to close their eyes blind, fear of being killed by her eye. Why buy flowers for someone else looked at him his heart will be sad it? Yuxin and ask myself, do not move their own situation? But this happy to go for a third party to do it? Yuxin shook his head If not for the third party will not crack her home, the mother will not die, she would not become the unloved child. Think of it she cried, she vowed to have a perfect love, to the eternal love, not to destroy others. Let the blind do of their own life a beautiful episode now! Qiming still buy flowers every day, one day he bought a bunch of tulips, Yuxin, said the girl looked at him helplessly like roses! Qiming laughed and said smilingly: do not know who his girlfriend is, how do you know she must have misunderstood himself. watering. Qiming took a rose stood before her, said: ran away. From that day is not a person started Yuxin, and her life from more of a pleasure. Is blind to bring her. They planted a flower field of love and hope their love will blossom and bud, slowly. life has separation, blind since his mother's illness had to go to the U.S. to take care of her, he can not bear to leave, but Yuxin convince him. She will watch over their love, and he came back that piece of Hanada. She promised to wait until the flowers open to blind the moment he will be back. She nodded a happy laugh. Gone blind, Yuxin did not have any burden on him, only to miss his left, looking at flowers flower fields every day to grow slowly. Time people can not stay,chaussures de foot, one year after the Yuxin innocently looking out the window when the encounter feel shed a tear. Just then a woman calling him,Giubbotto Moncler, he rushed Shuaikai the Yuxin ran around the woman and what she was saying, that woman looked Yuxin one, pulled the blind left. Yuxin I do not know what happened but that he and the others gone, she would like to know Is it love is so without a test? She found a place where they lived but was the hostess refused. She just asked him why, he must give her an answer, otherwise she would not leave. She was waiting outside the door, but he does not appear. But out of that woman said before she went Yuxin, to the ground, a wry smile said, is the result. has to take care of him, until he told me about the story of you, whenever he comes to his face like you happy. I can feel his friends to be jealous of my heart, when he amnesia I thought it was after God gave me the opportunity to have his relentless. I really love him, I'm sorry Now do not let go. away. Pull together the other hand had given the number of warm, open how the pain. Blind and the bride was gone, Yuxin also closed her flower shop, because it is not for her to wait for the people. In a flash, a few years later, the blind love lying in bed, she will leave her constantly shed tears, holding her tightly blind for a moment did not leave. ERA has been buried in her heart for a long time, and today she told the blind to everything,doudoune moncler pas cher, including Yu Xin and his story, hear the blind are in tears. He did not know there will be another girl that loved him deeply, he did not blame his wife, because this is love,football chaussures, in the eyes of the original words of love there is no right or wrong, wrong is fate. Forgiveness in the blind, the wife in the warm embrace of blind happiness away. His wife left, also decided to leave the blind to find the love he had to say give up love to the girl. Because he knew she was waiting for him will be the ......相关的主题文章: always so short time together but no one could see that the look of a lonely suffering LOS ANGELES - So much for the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival being a slow one for sales. After almost a week of slugging activity on the acquisition front, a slew of announcements came out on Wednesday.In the last one of the day, Cohen MediaGroup bought U.S. rights to Luc Besson's "The Lady," with its awards-potential performances from Michelle Yeoh and David Thewlis.Prior to that, IFC added Lynne Shelton's "Your Sister's Sister" and Abel Ferrara's "4:44 Last Day on Earth" to a TIFF slate that already included "The Incident."Earlier in the day, Oscilloscope acquired North American distribution for Andrea Arnold's "Wuthering Heights," while Palisades Tartan acquired the rights to Jafar Panahi's and Mojtaba Mirtahmasb's "This Is Not a Film," which was covertly filmed after Panahi was arrested and barred from making films by the Iranian government.MPI Media Group picked up "Yelling to the Sky," with Gabourey Sidibe and Zoe Kravitz. When it comes to public screenings, most of the highest-profile films have already debuted. Wednesday saw the first public TIFF screenings of the Duplass brothers' "Jeff, Who Lives at Home," which has been well-received, as well as Joel Schumacher's "Trespass," Julia Leigh's "Sleeping Beauty" and Canadian director Ken Scott's "Starbuck."In some ways, Steve McQueen's sexually explicit "Shame" continues to be the talk of the festival, prompting a spirited Twitter exchange on Wednesday between pundits David Poland, Kris Tapley, Scott Feinberg, Brad Brevet and Garth Franklin over whether the film implies that the brother and sister played by Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan ever had sex.Another "Shame" note: Anthony Kaufman reported that a female patron sitting in front of him passed out during a graphic scene (but not a sexual one) late in the movie."I can't imagine Fox Searchlight, the company that announced its acquisition of the film over the weekend, were aware that the film could make viewers pass out," wrote Kaufman at indieWIRE. "Let's hope it doesn't stop them from mounting a vigorous release of this stunning film."Searchlight executives probably had a flashback at the "Shame" screening, since they experienced so many faintings with "127 Hours" last year that the sideshow threatened to take away attention from the quality of the film. But they should be safer this time around; "Shame" seems likely to prompt lots of controversy, but not many fainters.According to indieWIRE's criticWIRE feature, incidentally, "Shame" has received the most positive reviews of any film in Toronto. The site tallies letter grades from dozens of critics and will publish a full rundown of TIFF grades at the end of the festival - but now that the festival is in the homestretch, they've published a preview of which films are doing best, and Peter Knegt says that "Shame" is at the top of the list.

Last edited by mew barios : Sep 26th, 2011 at 10:11 AM.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 08:48 AM       
well i never played that one...
Banned
jaccob is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:40 AM       
I like many fighting but i most like these are-:

-Street Fighter IV
-Mortal Kombat
-Mortal Kombat II
-Taken 3
ns-serif]Killer Instinct[/font]
Banned
jaccob is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 02:42 AM       

-Street Fighter IV
-Mortal Kombat
-Mortal Kombat IIerif]Killer Instinct[/font]
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccob View Post

-Street Fighter IV
-Mortal Kombat
-Mortal Kombat II
-Taken 3
ns-serif]Killer Instinct[/font]
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 09:55 AM       
So in an attempt to save this thread

I have UMVC3 on PS3 if any of you fags wants to try your luck against me. My team is pink themed and I roll with huge balls.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 02:13 PM       
POWER STONE IS THE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER, AND I'M THE KING OF IT AND I'LL DESTROY ANY ONE OF YOU BITCHES.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
i've been triying to find a copy of umvc3 on ps3 but i can't however i'm sure i could kick your ass emu also if anyone has ssf4 arcade edition or other wise i wanna kick some but so hit up my psn account donvarone

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
Let it be known that I would fuck anyone up in Bloody Roar 3, SSB or Power Stone. 1 or 2. I am the king.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 10:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Let it be known that I would fuck anyone up in Bloody Roar 3, SSB or Power Stone. 1 or 2. I am the king.
I read that as this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Let it be known that I would fuck anyone in Bloody Roar 3, SSB or Power Stone. 1 or 2. I am the king.
First I thought, the women in there must be hot.

Then I thought, wait he said anyone, guys too?

Then I reread it more carefully and I at myself