Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO PUT IN MY TWO SENSE ABOUT RANDOM TRIVIA BECAUSE I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN THERE ON THE FIELD. DID YOU KNOW THAT OSU'S RUNNING BACK IS THE SINGLE GREATEST PLACE SINCE INSERT BULLSHIT REFERENCE HERE?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
I DID NOT KNOW THAT, GUS! WOW! WHAT A TEAM! THEY JUST LOST TEN YARDS! HOLY SHIT, THAT'S A REALLY EDGY STRATEGY! AAAAAND OSU MISSES ANOTHER FIELD GOAL! DAMN, THAT WIND IS LIKE A GODDAMNED HURRICANE! AND IT'S COLD, TOO!
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
SO, RANDOM FORMER PLAYER TURNED COMMENTATOR, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS A BIGGER THREAT TO THESE FANTASTIC ATHLETES, A MILD BREEZE OR A CHILL?
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
WELL UUUUUUUUUNH THE COLD WAS DEFINITELY NOT A PROBLEM, I AM ALMOST PRETTY SURE. THE WIND, I THINK, THE WIND IS DEFINITELY A BIGGER PROBLEM THAN BEING COLD. THAT IS MY OPINION, YES
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
Grislygus joins Pub Lover in being confused and angered by ZeldaQueen.

They hold hands for mutual support.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
Share a flask for mutual support. We need her picture so that I can draw an unflattering portrait
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Share a flask for mutual support. We need her picture so that I can draw an unflattering portrait
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 07:10 PM       
Bought a pair of these today:

Quote:
These binoculars look and feel just like the real things. Each side is an eight ounce flask for a total of 16 ounces of your drink of choice. The eyepieces pull off and make handy shot glasses so you don't have the game beggers taking pulls off the poor spout.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 07:22 PM       
I acquired my knowledge of Pokemon and Power Puff Girls through babysitting 2 korean kids for years and they were HEAVY into that shit.

I think most cartoons today are garbage.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
I never liked cartoons much as a kid. Always hated Flinstones/Jetsons/Scooby Doo Etc. I think I liked Daffy Duck and that's about it.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 12:12 AM       
I'm shocked your not a Bugs Bunny fan.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 12:16 AM       
IS THIS THING ALIVE
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 12:16 AM       
what's up mr. pac man
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 12:17 AM       
Just waiting for the change to kick in.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 12:18 AM       
obama was mad nervous today, stumbling all over his words
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 12:23 AM       
i keep farting
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 12:34 AM       
I shaved my head. I do it like once a year and then just grow it all out and when it gets so long that it annoys me a bit, I shave it all. I am thinking of shaving my goatee too and being all DISGUISED.

I figure if I did that and people don't recognize me at the bars I've been to, I have carte blanche and can be a total douchebag ALL OVER AGAIN.

That was very funny. Well done.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 12:37 AM       
i recently shaved part of my beard so now i have sideburns and a goat

i look ballin
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 12:49 AM       
With the grain or against it, Zomboid?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 01:04 AM       
I had to use my beard trimmer, and I didn't use a razor to shave it right to the scalp. So, pretty much however I could get it all off.

That was very funny. Well done.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 01:06 AM       
tomorrow morning i need to get the shaving cream out and bic this bad boy
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 01:07 AM       
Which is it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 01:09 AM       
Always shave against the grain.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 01:09 AM       
if its short then with the grain, otherwise it kills. but if its longer than against it because its flimsy enough to not hurt ussy
Mocker

Old Jan 21st, 2009, 01:12 AM       
Zomboid, which is it?