Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2007, 05:02 AM        Recommend me some cigars
Alright, I probably am the resident cigar expert here (even though I consider myself quite a novice), but I figured it's worth a shot. Anyone recommend any mid-range cigars? I mean, ones that cost (and ARE WORTH) $1-4 a stick. On special occasions I loves me some Romeo y Julietas and Montecristos, or when I'm in a girly mood I'll take something from the Acid line. A year ago I got 20 El Mejor Espresso's for like $25, and I was VERY pleased with them. I was about to buy some more, but I figured it'd be lame if I repeated myself. So, what's a good cigar I can buy in bulk?

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
derrida is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2007, 01:47 PM       
Punch, Avo, Fuente, Partagas, Upman all have nice, light-to-medium blended cigars. I don't mind spending a pit more for something I'm going to have floating around in my mouth and sinuses, so I usually buy Ashton Maduros- not as tarry as the Espressos but more flavorful, and the flavor lasts twice as long as an R&J. Might be too pricy for a frequent smoker. I'd also say a box of Cohibas would be a nice choice for bulk purchase, theyre a great smoke but you'll have to learn that when the cherry gets too hot they turn pretty damn bitter.