Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 08:30 PM       
Al Sharpton is a racist whose words reach millions.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 09:50 PM       
Oh boy. It was rumored that Imus was about to come out with his skeptcism to the offciail story of 9/11 and the wars in afghanistan and iraq fllowing up to rosie's recent out of closet burst. But then I don't trust pravda as it used to be a propaganda outlet during the stalin times. If true, then it explains the excess BS with the media attention and the firing.

Last edited by KevinTheOmnivore : Apr 16th, 2007 at 12:58 PM.
Unmedicated genius
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 10:09 PM       
Geggy has a conspiracey theory?
*is shocked*
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 11:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
Oh boy. It was rumored that Imus was about to come out with his skeptcism to the offciail story of 9/11 and the wars in afghanistan and iraq fllowing up to rosie's recent out of closet burst. But then I don't trust pravda as it used to be a propaganda outlet during the stalin times. If true, then it explains the excess BS with the media attention and the firing.
Geggy, all you did here is post to the I-Mock front page. I'm warning you--provide a real source, or I'm going to mess with the post.

Also, when will your cowardly ass respond to this thread?

Thanks!
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 09:48 AM       
Imus knew about the suspension a week in advance. Why didn't he start spouting off then? What would they do? Fire him?

Did they trick Imus into saying something that would ignite a shitstorm?
Unmedicated genius
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 02:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/89728-0/

God damn you Geggy, you've got the muslim media.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 01:01 PM       
Washington Post

Poll: Race, Gender Divide Americans on Imus' Firing

By Jon Cohen and Jennifer Agiesta
Washington Post Staff Writers

Monday, April 16, 2007; 9:42 AM

Americans by a narrow margin agree that Don Imus should have lost his nationally syndicated radio show last week, but while whites are evenly divided on the issue a sizeable majority of African Americans support the firing, according to a poll released today.
Overall, 51 percent of respondents in the new Washington Post-ABC News poll said Imus should have been fired for making racially insensitive comments about black women basketball players from Rutgers University; 45 percent said he should have kept his job.
However, that rough parity on the issue masks deep racial and significant gender divides. Whites were evenly split in the poll on Imus' firing, with 47 percent supporting CBS Radio's decision and 49 percent opposed. By contrast, more than seven in 10 blacks said he should have been fired over the incident. And 55 percent of women thought Imus should have lost his job, compared to 48 percent of men who agreed with that outcome.
Among black women, 70 percent said Imus should have lost his show over his remarks.
This Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone April 12-15, 2007, among a random national sample of 1,141 adults. The results for the full poll have a margin of error of plus or minus three percentage points; it is plus or minus seven percentage points for the African American sample.
More from this poll will be released today at 5 p.m. Full details on these questions are available at www.washingtonpost.com/polls.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 12:24 AM       
"I don't trust this media source. However, regardless of that i will post a story acting like it supports my conspiracy theories."

why did they suddenly change to saying, "Seven out of ten" couldn't they have just said 70 percent?