Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 08:04 PM        as millions gather to cut themselves, murders spoil the fun
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6312489.stm

Ye olde Shia Ashura festival where Shia's whip their own back until they bleed as a sign of mourning for the son of Fahtima and Grandson of Mohammed was interrupted by 40 people dying form suicide bombings.

You know if this settles down to 20 a week or so we can ignore it like we do Palestine attacks on Israeli citizens.

Now that the government is set up and most of the violence is sectarian maybe we could leave and petition the UN for peacekeeping troops. Then they'd promise them and never show up and we'd be stuck for another 10 years just like how they screwed us in 'Nam.

This is our last year right? Even I'm getting tired of us being the World Police here. We need to go back to world policing people who cant fight worth crap like kosovo (didn't lose a single non ally life only Enemies and reporters), afgahnistan (literally sending cave busters to kill cavemen), and darfur (do they still have wicker shields there?)
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 08:43 PM       
My neighbors gave me a couple cups of some dessert made of fruits and vegetables.

They were strangely cut-free when they came to the door, but it was late afternoon. They could've been saving that for later.

Also, the "dessert" was not that great.

No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 03:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
My neighbors gave me a couple cups of some dessert made of fruits and vegetables.

They were strangely cut-free when they came to the door, but it was late afternoon. They could've been saving that for later.

Also, the "dessert" was not that great.
My good sir, are you insinuating that not all muslims are fanatics and terrorists?

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist