Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:12 PM       
Is it true mexican plumbing systems can't handle toilet paper so you have to take all your shitty toilet paper outside and burn it?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 11:12 PM       
no

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 08:05 AM       
Every time I go to a mexican supermarket and past the candy display (the little cellophane bags with the paper labels), I'm always amazed at how one bag will have candy and one bag will have, like, three or four wadded latex balloons in it. And then another bag will have some spice that's incredibly toxic if not cooked.

Mexican kids must be smarter than American kids, because if American candy were packaged that way kids would be trying to eat balloons and choking left and right.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 11:30 AM       
why isn't this thread extremely racist yet

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 11:32 AM       
Miso in my pinto beans? That sounds crazy. Also, I'm trying to really stay away from the pork. At this age you gotta worry about shit like that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 12:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
i don't think ive ever cooked beans with chicken broth, all i do is i get the beans then put them on a pressure cooker add water, salt, garlic and onions all chopped. You need to leave them cooking for a long time until they get soft then you get them out and fry them while squashing them adding a bit of water if you think they might burn.

edit: you know what this has inspired me to start making a videos series i was thinking about for a long time it's gonna be called cooking with vare i'll try to cook my carnachos tomorrow and film it so you guys can steal my recipes

I bet it was the onion that was missing. God damit, I totally was going to add it but forgot.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 05:13 PM       
I have a vegan mexican bean recipe if that's what you're wanting.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 05:15 PM       
Nah, I like meat, just want to try and stay away from meat that kills your heart.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 07:47 PM       
Some argue that it all does, but this isn't Ask the Vegetarian so I'll spare you my sanctimony for another time.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:13 AM       
how does pork kill your heart

ive never heard that before

is that like from some buddhist cookbook
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 02:08 AM       
By stopping it.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 10:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
Is it true mexican plumbing systems can't handle toilet paper so you have to take all your shitty toilet paper outside and burn it?
This is one of maybe five posts worth reading in this thread. Thanks, KH!

On topic: is this man a hero in your country?

That was very funny. Well done.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:53 AM       
no i have no idea who he is

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 12:00 PM       
why the hell do mexicans trim hedges at 8am on a saturday morning
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 07:02 PM       
They work while it's cool out!

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 07:25 PM       
it aint cool to work on a saturday morning yo
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 12:40 PM       
Hey Mexican,

When I was in Mexico, it started raining and I was wondering if it's safe for people like me to drink the rain water or does it still need to be purified.

I assume it's safe, but maybe it picks up something in the atmosphere.
BANNED

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:48 AM       
It has been said that "Mexico City’s air has gone from among the world’s cleanest to among the dirtiest in the span of a generation."[4] Historic air pollution episodes of the 1950s led to acute increases in infant mortality.[5] Connections have also been found between air pollution and school absenteeism among children in Mexico City,[6] between air pollution and heart rate variability among the elderly in Mexico City,[7] and between urban air pollutants on emergency visits for childhood asthma in Mexico City.[8]
teacup of sunshine
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:07 PM       
wtf with this

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/10/us/disney-trademark-day-dead/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 01:39 PM       
I think we lost our messican
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2015, 11:07 PM       
i can haz cheezeberger?