Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 01:53 AM       
Yeah pre-Gulf conversation about their sewage system sounds real meaty. Are you on Saddam's payroll? if so, shouldn't it be your turn to blow yourself up pretty soon?

It's just sad the way you keep hugging that television set of yours pretending to be a human shield everytime the nightly news comes on.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 06:51 AM       
Kev, you're forgetting, "If you're not with us, you're against us."

SADDAM IS A BIG FAT DOODYHEAD

I BET HE'S GAY AND SLEEPS WITH CAMELS TOO
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 10:03 AM       
FS; you make stromng argument, but I'm not sure it's simplistci enough to be valuable as policy. Could you pair it down?

I'm thinking something like

"Friend Good, fire bad."
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 11:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Yeah pre-Gulf conversation about their sewage system sounds real meaty. Are you on Saddam's payroll? if so, shouldn't it be your turn to blow yourself up pretty soon?
Well when does your 101st bomber gas up to kill some kids, huh shitface? Oh, wait, I forgot "you can be against war" "duh! You can hate Iraq, love sanctions, and in fact kill lots of people, and STILL be against war!!!" When you show some introspection I'll consider taking your jabs seriously. Until then, fuck off.

Quote:
It's just sad the way you keep hugging that television set of yours pretending to be a human shield everytime the nightly news comes on.
When have I ever said being a human shield was effective? Have you read me saying that somewhere? "Well, you can BE a pseudo-intellectual against the war who belittles everyone against the war, and supports sanctions, but STILL be against the war, right!!?"

HERE, WAIT, HERE WE GO: SADDAM IS A FAG, HIS PEOPLE ARE SAVAGES WHO LIVE IN MUD HUTS, AND THEY'RE TOO IGNORANT AND POOR TO KNOW HOW BAD HE IS. THEY DON'T READ PAPERS, THEY ONLY HAVE TOILET PAPER AND DRY CRAYONS. IRAQ HAS NO CULTURE, AND HAS NEVER HAD ANY INFRASTRUCTURE, IN FACT, ALL THEY DO IS WORSHIP THE CRAB GOD, THE DIRTY SHELL FISH CREATURE THAT CRAWLS OUT OF THE RIVERS IN IRAQ EVERY 2 MONTHS. SADDAM NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR THEM, SO THEY WERE FORCED TO REVERTING TO THE CRAB AS A LEADER. BUT IF YOU EVER! HEAR SOMEONE SAY THE HATE AMERICA AND LOVE SADDAM, IT'S CUZ THEY ARE TOO IGNORANT AND BACKWARD, AND THEY KNOW SADDAM IS WATCHING THEM WITH HIS GIANT EYE! THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE SOCIAL AND CULTURAL, INEPT RETARDS!!!! oh, im against war though.

There, is that a more "balanced" perspective for you? What if I say it's ok to bomb him and kill only a FEW savages???? That's still anti-war right?? I mean, 7 dead backward Iraqis is only like 1/2 an American or Israeli, right bud???
Mocker
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 03:18 PM       
HEY, ABCDEFG.., COME ON, LETS BE "ANTI-WAR" TOGETHER!!! WE NEED TO GET IN THEIR AND BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF THESE MUTANTS, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THESE WRETCHED, HELPLESS, BACKWARD PEOPLE, RIGHT!!!?? I KNOW YOU'RE PICKIN' UP WHAT I'M THROWIN' DOWN, GOOD BUDDIE. :WINK :WINK

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 04:12 PM       
AS A MATTER OF FACT I WOULD TAKE THIS WHOLE SHINDIG ONE STEP FURTHER BY INSINUATING THAT THOSE WRETCHED MORLOCKS OVER IN IRAQISTAN ARE BEYOND REDEMPTION

THEREFORE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MISTER TONY BLAIR TO SEND 60,000 SOLDIERS TO STATION THEMSELVES AROUND IRAQ AND SHOOT EVERYTHING THAT TRIES TO GET OUT IN ORDER TO PREVENT IT FROM TURNING INTO THAT GUY IN THAT MOVIE WHERE THEY UNFREEZE A CAVEMAN AND HE RIDES A SKATEBOARD.
Mocker

Old Mar 8th, 2003, 05:11 PM       
Wow, that was interesting to say the least. It might be funny if my family didn't come from a pre-Saddam Iraq. I don't see people in mudd huts, I see people that look and talk like my own father. Can you fathom that? Know what else I see? A lot of dumb ass american kids saying some really stupid shit . It makes me embaressed to live here. You sure have loads of sensitivity, compassion and respect don't you? Filled with humanity...for anyone who agrees with you maybe.

Go talk about the sewage system some more you trite little bitch...and stop thinking your racist rants make for charming humor. Bet you sure had to wrap your head around that one huh?
Mocker
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Wow, that was interesting to say the least. It might be funny if my family didn't come from a pre-Saddam Iraq. I don't see people in mudd huts, I see people that look and talk like my own father. Can you fathom that? Know what else I see? A lot of dumb ass american kids saying some really stupid shit . It makes me embaressed to live here. You sure have loads of sensitivity, compassion and respect don't you? Filled with humanity...for anyone who agrees with you maybe.
You're a complete moron, and everything that has previously been said went right over your head. Get some comprehension skills....

Quote:
Go talk about the sewage system some more you trite little bitch...and stop thinking your racist rants make for charming humor. Bet you sure had to wrap your head around that one huh?
Get a clue and come back, bitch.
Mocker

Old Mar 8th, 2003, 07:24 PM       
Oh I have a clue, and I never left...

And I'm still waiting for you to defend your stance on Zionism.

Who's the bitch?
Mocker
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 09:49 PM       
Quote:
Oh I have a clue, and I never left...
No, you really have no clue. And you're creepy.

Quote:
And I'm still waiting for you to defend your stance on Zionism.
lol, in what respect? When have you posed the question and had it gone unanswered? Last I recall we ended our discussion on a disagreement, I said that Zionism as defined by Herzl and others was greatly enforced by nationalism. You disagree. What would you like me to say otherwise...? Way to stay on topic, too. I'm glad you've proven once again that you don't really care about the substance of the thread, you merely look for reasons to assault me, because once again, you're creepy.

Quote:
Who's the bitch?
YOUR MOM!!!! OOOOOOHHH!!!
Mocker

Old Mar 10th, 2003, 01:13 AM       
On point - you have way too much confidence in the books you read, and the things your teachers tell you. When YOU spit bigoted nonesense you're too in the dark to even realize it. Just the same way everything you say goes back to some reference that I hate "darkies" or something of that context. Yawwwwn. I wish I creeped out more ignorant fucks like yourself... cause you really shouldn't sleep well at night with your mindset. It's a fright.
Mocker
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 08:09 AM       
If you still can't understand the context of those posts, I pity you.

I'll be back to answer your diatribe on Zionism later. For now I'm off to take confidence in my books and teachers....cheerio!