Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 02:03 AM        Ask Evil Robot
Since Willie is gone now I will answer your questions and I promise not to hurt you at first.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 02:12 AM       
how many times will it take you till you start to hurt me
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 03:10 AM       
Joe Rogan told me that Tower 7's collapse looked exactly like a controlled demolition. Makes you think, huh!

My question, obviously, is

Should someone tell Joe Rogan that nobody gives a shit about that anymore?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 09:09 AM       
When is evil robot III coming out
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 11:12 AM       
how long will evil robot II take to answer questions?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 11:56 AM       
who is Joe Rogan and can he help me with my male patter balding?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 10:47 PM       
Is Joe Rogan that fat, stupid, curly haired, stoner guy from those movies aimed at young teens?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 11:27 PM       
Is Seth Rogan that jerk who created Family Guy?

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 11:28 PM       
Is Seth McFarlane the guy who created those dumb comic books and toys?

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 11:28 PM       
Is Todd McFarlane the older brother from Diff'rent Strokes?

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 11:29 PM       
Is Todd Bridges the Dude from Big Lebowski?

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 11:30 PM       
idk

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:17 AM       
Is Sweeney Todd Edward Scissorhands.
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 11:15 AM       
Was Julia Sweeney ever funny in her life

Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 11:23 AM       
Ok thanks for answering my question.
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:01 PM       
Joe Rogan's the US Fear Factor dude

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:16 PM       
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:09 PM       
He was apparently blazed as fuck during every taping.

Oh wait I think I already wrote that before

SKATASTIC
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:12 PM       
Do they have G.I. Joe Rogan action figures outside the u.s?
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:25 PM       
I hear they have G.I. Joe Rogaine and it works like a chia pet

SKATASTIC
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:29 PM       
They should also call it G.I. Grow.
BANNED

Old Mar 17th, 2012, 11:27 AM       
they should call you the GI Bill
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 11:57 PM       
When i opened this, i expected every other post to simply be "EVIL ROBOT RULES!".
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 11:23 AM       
Are you ever going to post in here again?
BANNED

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 12:15 PM       
god damn you the leader i was gonna ask if he was ever gonna post again