Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 12:24 PM       
That's pretty expensive yeah? How do you filter your water? Charcoal/sand then boil. When my nephew was staying by the Sea of Cortez, he said they added a drop of cilantro essence.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 12:43 PM       
when iw as in mexico they didnt even have toilet water. Instead, they had a giant barrel filled with water so when u were done you had to get a bucket and pour it into the toilet
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 12:53 PM       
well to put it into perspective a half a liter soda goes for 8 pesos it's not expensive and i never heard of the cilantro essecne thing

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 01:19 PM       
Mexico is never as cool or friendly as high school Spanish books imply. Then again, neither is France and I'm sure those Romans were fuckers too.

My high school Spanish teacher made us bring stuff for tacos every week and we all thought that was cool until someone saw her sneaking tupperware out of her bag and taking home the leftovers. Then it was just sad.

But yeah, according to "Voces y Vistas", all Mexicans are hip teenagers in cosby sweaters and acid-washed jeans, who do nothing but play the guitar, buy churros (and cacahuates at the zoo, for some reason) and try to find the library.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 01:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
when iw as in mexico they didnt even have toilet water. Instead, they had a giant barrel filled with water so when u were done you had to get a bucket and pour it into the toilet
I hope you didn't put the toilet paper into the toilet!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:55 PM       
i dont remember. I don't think i could take a shit at the time cuz i was at a mexican labor camp right before that and all they had was portopotties and we had limited toilet paper so I was taking a shit like once a week
after i escaped i got drunk and puked up like a weeks worth of food
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:27 PM       
how the hell did you get stuck in a Mexican labor camp
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:58 PM       
cuz i drank a lot when i was younger and that was my punishment

http://www.cafety.org/solutions-and-...ican-officials
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 07:04 PM       
interesting.
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 07:20 PM       
im not one of the kids in that article though
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 07:59 PM       
WHERE CAN I FIND A NICE BUSINESS-PROFESSIONAL SOMBRERO

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 10:48 PM       
I watched this documentary on pablo escobar last night. They had this picture where he dressed up like his hero poncho villa. He had this ten gallon sombrero, two bandoliers, two shotguns and all and all looked like some sort of super mexican.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:27 PM       
i sent a picture to tadao of the pancho villa monument that sits at la bufa over here in zacatecas
and if you really want a sombrero we have tons of stores here that even customize them

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:48 AM       
I was gonna ask you, is there heavy police coverage in La Bufa? I thought that town was supposed to be pretty chill. Or is it that there are normal amounts of cops but heavily armed like all the cops in Mexico.
BANNED

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:03 AM       
all them beans and rice go straight to the arms
taco loving zombie
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 02:35 AM       
la bufa has just like 3 cops tops

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:21 AM       
Hey Darkvare,

I have some badges, do you want them?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 04:21 PM       
DonVare,

What do you think of your new president?
taco loving zombie
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:31 PM       
i really don't feel like talking about him

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 01:06 PM       
Well then how about sharing grandmas bean recipe. Mine is

4 cups pinto beans
1 clove garlic
home made chicken broth
1 teaspoon seasalt
1 teaspoon mrs dash
some rosemary

I want to add butter something to it, but I don't know what it's missing.
BANNED

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 01:09 PM       
lard
hamhock
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 01:44 PM       
Well, the chicken broth has the grease of lard and the sea salt makes up for the lack of pork. I was thinking about adding some butter to help it out, but it's not lacking in that department. It's missing a spice I think. I thought mrs dash would do it but it failed.
BANNED

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:48 PM       
cumin then. also u got no onions and i dont put garlic in mine. and y rosemary?

salt doesnt make up for the lack of pork and chicken broth kinda helps but a little bit of lard+chicken broth is better. Salt is just salt it doesn't replace a pork flavor. The flavors are all completely different.. at least when u refry it/brown the onions do it in lard. when u eat beans in the restaurant its basically lard+chicken broth flavor, or hamhocks.

and dont use butter it makes it taste bad

i spent years trying to make good mexican beans and the ones that tasted closest to a mexican food restaurant used lard+chicken broth or hamhocks. i also tried bacon but i thought it made it taste too much like bbq beans

also i think ur not supposed to cook beans in salt cause it does something o their consistency.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 09:48 PM       
you're japanese and you didn't put any yellow miso in that shit?
taco loving zombie
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 09:59 PM       
i don't think ive ever cooked beans with chicken broth, all i do is i get the beans then put them on a pressure cooker add water, salt, garlic and onions all chopped. You need to leave them cooking for a long time until they get soft then you get them out and fry them while squashing them adding a bit of water if you think they might burn.

edit: you know what this has inspired me to start making a videos series i was thinking about for a long time it's gonna be called cooking with vare i'll try to cook my carnachos tomorrow and film it so you guys can steal my recipes