Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 05:50 PM        ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smurfs_(film)

They're making live-action movie about the Smurfs? What the heck? What kind of a plot can that have? I didn't watch the show too often, but from what I gathered there were the Smurfs who sang and had a perfect happy society and there was the evil guy who tried to kidnap them.

Granted, it appears that there are even more stupid movies in production. Like the live action/CGI Yogi Bear movie planned, the plot of which is given as following "the adventures of Yogi Bear and his pal Boo-Boo in Jellystone Park, as they avoid Ranger Smith who is trying to stop Yogi from stealing picnic baskets." Sounds fantastic.

Did the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie teach us that some things don't translate from cartoons into live action/CGI movies? Apparently not, since there's an AATC 2 coming out. God, how are these things thought up?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.

Last edited by ZeldaQueen : Jun 24th, 2009 at 04:38 PM.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
ZQ, have you noticed that most threads not started by you have a title related to the topic and the person's comment is in the main text of the post?
Insane Writer
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
ZQ, have you noticed that most threads not started by you have a title related to the topic and the person's comment is in the main text of the post?
Yes, fascinating, isn't it? I'll keep that in mind next thread I start.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
It is a system that has been found to work, is all. It helps everyone ignore your threads & know that what they're ignoring is suitably ignorable.
Insane Writer
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:14 PM       
It's a habit I have. Thank you for pointing it out to me.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
You're welcome to my point anytime.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
Are you kidding me? I found a penny face up today. That's good luck right?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
Multiple punctuation is a sign of psychosis.

Spoilers!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
The first two are meant to be an interrobang, and the third is to question the lack of an interrobang button on her keyboard.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
Are you fucking kidding me?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
Is this yet another ZQ thread where the original poster gets unnecessarily worked up over something?

Are you kidding me

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Insane Writer
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
Afraid so. Sorry.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 09:08 PM       
Are you kidding me? Just go smoke some pot ZQ. You will forget all about it or just not care.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 10:57 PM       
They're making a movie about the old TV series Hawaii Five-O???

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 11:06 PM       
On the topic of Hawaii Five-O, Bob Bogle is dead!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 11:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
YOU'VE GOTTA BE "KITTEN" ME!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
I HEAR THE LIVE ACTIONS SMURFS IS GONAN BE BASED ON THE BROADWAY SHOW

Insane Writer
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 08:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Are you kidding me? Just go smoke some pot ZQ. You will forget all about it or just not care.
I'm already over it. Now I find the ideas hilarious.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 11:55 PM       
of course; once the joke gets turned on you, just go with it! are you kidding me?
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 10:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
That sig you got going there is fitting.

Anyways, live action Smurfs and Yogi Bear. Hell, why not? It's not like anyone was rabidly caring about these franchises up to this point.

j/k fuck them
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 08:32 PM       
Am I the only one wanting to see Megan Fox as Smurfette?

Anyone? anyone? hello?
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore Cod View Post
Am I the only one wanting to see Megan Fox as Smurfette?

Anyone? anyone? hello?
Are you joshing me

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 09:04 PM       
ZQ's link goes to nowhere.

She must be kidding me.
Insane Writer
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 09:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
ZQ's link goes to nowhere.

She must be kidding me.
Seriously?

Last time I trust Wikipedia!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 09:32 PM       
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?