Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:09 PM        THIS BROAD IS DUMB
I've always had a thing for this chick, and last week we had sex in one of the student buildings. It was fucking awesome.

We were talking a lot and she said she had feelings for me, so I think "sweet. Having sex with a hot chick who has a thing for me. I'm totally game".

The following days, she's been texting me and IMing me a lot, just to see where I am or what I'm doing. And she's been super forward with me about how the sex was and stuff. So I'm thinking at this point we're gonna start actually dating and shit, right?

She sends me a text last night saying she wants to talk later. Calls me up around 1:30 in the morning to talk. We talked for almost an hour, but here's the abridged version:

Quote:
Her: I have feelings for you, but I don't really want a relationship, cause you're 30 minutes away. And I've had boyfriends who treat me like shit.
Me: Okay. Whatever. Then we'll just be friends. I can dig it.

Her:
But something will happen between us again.
Me: I can control myself. And if you can't, then I'll just give you some space. Keep my distance.

Her: But I don't want to lose you.
Me: Then let's be friends.
Her: But something will happen between us again.

Me: Then let's go out.
Her: But I don't really want a relationship cause you're 30 minutes away.

Me: Then let's just be friends.
Her: More bullshit. Repeat.
So basically, I can't talk to her, but I can't NOT talk to her. I can't go out with her, but I can't be friends with her, and I can't ignore her. We just went in circles for almost a goddamn hour.

Chicks, man

Last edited by Phoenix Gamma : Apr 26th, 2010 at 04:38 PM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:25 PM       
This is a great example of a girl that's not worth the trouble. You'll find out the hard way.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
has a woody
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:28 PM       
I learned that when I closed my eyes and wished real hard and didn't get those 50 minutes back

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:28 PM       
30 minutes? That's all?

Something else is bugging her I bet, she just doesn't want to tell you what it is. I imagine the whole "And I've had boyfriends who treat me like shit." comment is in the center of it.
has a woody
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:34 PM       
She dated a guy for awhile who had serious issues. Used to hit shit and curse over stupid stuff. Speed up and slam on the breaks when they were driving. Stopped talking to her for a week, then invited her to come over his place. She found 8 condom wrappers when he wasn't looking and left. They haven't talked since, but they haven't officially broken up.

I think she said last night that she'd talk to him, but she was being really quiet so I couldn't hear her, and she hung up.

Oh yea. That's another thing. I said like eight fucking times "I can't hear you. You're cutting out. Can I call you back or talk to you in person?" Goddammit, I hate when I tell people I can't hear them on the phone and they keep talking.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 06:46 PM       
You should work in a call center Phoenix. Then hate yourself >;

It sounds like she is still seeing him, sexed with you, realized you weren't a d-bag but is afraid that the d-bag will find out about it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 07:17 PM       
what ghost said
has a woody
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 08:26 PM       
I already left her a voicemail saying I'm not putting up with it if she's not gonna decide. I dunno if she got it though cause her phone's kinda weird. Won't see her till Monday though, thank god.

Whatever chicks are dumb right guys?

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 08:56 PM       
Fuck her friends even better then you laid her so they tell her about it and she will realize what she is missing and come CRAWLING to you.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 09:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Fuck her friends even better then you laid her so they tell her about it and she will realize what she is missing and come CRAWLING to you.
yeah greg
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 05:27 AM       
I didn't understand what 30 minutes away meant, but you mean 30 minutes travel away, right?

Why the hell is that a problem?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 07:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I didn't understand what 30 minutes away meant, but you mean 30 minutes travel away, right?

Why the hell is that a problem?
Exactly! I live about 20 minutes travel from my GF. If it were an additional 10 minutes I would not feel any differently about her.

As I said, that 30 minute thing is BS. You are right to be pissed.

If anything, tell her if you mean anything to her she will have the respect to at least tell you the truth. If it turns out it really is the 30 minutes away thing then she's an idiot and you are better off without her.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 08:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I dunno if she got it though cause her phone's kinda weird.

Dunno if she got them because her phone is weird or dunno if she got them because her creepy ex checks her voicemail.

30 minutes away from her isn't that bad but GAS PRICES THESE DAYS....I DUNT' KNAW.
has a woody
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:37 AM       
Quote:
Dunno if she got them because her phone is weird or dunno if she got them because her creepy ex checks her voicemail.
No. I mean the thing said "Press 1 to leave voicemail". But there wasn't a prompt to talk. So it might not have recorded

She only texted me saying "Sorry I didn't mean for it to go that way" (cause I lost my patience and was talking very loud cause "hey we have shit reception let's just keep talking anyways! Here I'll whisper!") so I dunno if she got it or not. I texted her back saying "Well at least we'll have space this weekend. We should probably talk about that in person."

And yea, the other excuses are BS but I doubt she'll give me a straight answer.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 12:33 PM       
Do you think you even need a straight answer? As in, will it have any importance to your choices whether or not she dodges telling you the truth?
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 03:12 PM       
I forgot what phone company was but I had to call someone from INDIANA and their message system said "IF YOU'D REALLY LIKE TO LEAVE THEM A MESSAGE PRESS 6." I was like "Really, 6???"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 03:15 PM       
I'M PRETTY SURE I GAVE YOU ALL THE ADVICE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IN THIS SITUATION, MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.
has a woody
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 10:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Do you think you even need a straight answer? As in, will it have any importance to your choices whether or not she dodges telling you the truth?
Nah. A few days ago, it did matter, but I'm over it now. I actually can't wait to tell her I'm not waiting for an answer and moving on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I'M PRETTY SURE I GAVE YOU ALL THE ADVICE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IN THIS SITUATION, MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.
You told me to fuck all of her friends. But I don't know any of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost
I forgot what phone company was but I had to call someone from INDIANA and their message system said "IF YOU'D REALLY LIKE TO LEAVE THEM A MESSAGE PRESS 6." I was like "Really, 6???"
This said "press 1 to leave a message". So I pressed 1 and heard silence, and assumed it was recording so I just talked. That's why I don't know if she got it. So I might have to tell her again that I'm not gonna wait for her to make up her mind.

Sigh. Wimmenz...

Last edited by Phoenix Gamma : Apr 25th, 2010 at 02:22 AM.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 05:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
You told me to fuck all of her friends. But I don't know any of them
This is a problem, why
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 05:46 AM       
you should just sort of ignore the situation more and act like everything is normal so you can fuck her again
has a woody
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 09:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
This is a problem, why
Cause then I can't take Sam's advice and fuck everybody

has a woody
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:50 AM       
NEVERMIND WE TALKED AND DECIDED TO BE FRIENDS EXCEPT SHE SAYS WE'LL ALWAYS BE MORE THEN FRIENDS, BUT WE'RE NOT FUCKBUDDIES, BUT MAYBE SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE WE'LL FUCK OR SOMETHING.

GODDAMMIT DON'T TELL ME WE'RE MORE THAN FRIENDS IF I'M NOT GETTING ANY.

DAMMIT I NEED A GOOD FUCK NOW

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 01:54 AM       
Ah hah! Now you have her right were you want her. These are the crucial moments my friend. The question is, what do you want? Do you want love or sex? Don't say both. That's for the future.
has a woody
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:01 AM       
I DUNNO RIGHT NOW I'M FRUSTRATED CAUSE SHE IM'D ME AND STUFF AND I'M ALL "OKAY WELL IF WE'RE MORE THEN FRIENDS BUT NOT FUCKBUDDIES THEN WE SHOULD PROBABLY TELL EACH OTHER WHEN WE'RE OVERSTEPPING OUR BOUNDARIES" AND SHIT CAUSE SHE FLIRTS LIKE CRAZY AND I DON'T WANT HER TO SHIT ON MY PARADE IF I FLIRT BACK, YOU KNOW?

SHE DOESN'T SET ANY BOUNDARIES, SHE JUST SAYS "so if you say stop I keep going? hahaha"

WHAT.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:03 AM       
She seems more trouble than she's worth. And she's fickle.

And there are plenty of other guys she's thinking about constantly, some better than you.