Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
METALMILITIA YOU COULD TRY BEING A MAN AND TAKING YOUR HANGOVER LIKE YOU DESERVE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
It's not valid, she was just being a fucking idiot. And so are you. Go fuck yourself.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 05:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I didn't even know there was a fucking topic in the chat thread. Do we have to stick to KITTIES or whatever the first post's current edit is?
i was being facetious i just didtn think this thread was an appropriate place to have a "serious discussion"!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
Sorry. I've had a really shitty few days.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
haha literally
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
:rimshot
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 09:29 PM       
Yes, part of it did involve actual shit
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 09:55 PM       
I was peeing out my butt yesterday.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 10:18 PM       
That sounds like fun.

I woke up with something similar to strep this morning. My throat hurt so badly it was hard to get two excedrin down, and I've got one of those fevers where your skin and hair even hurt.

With everything else going on, it's making for a really great time.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
good god...
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 11:23 PM       
I think I'm coming down with polio.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 11:34 PM       
shit happens to everyone sooner or later, just life, doesn't matter.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 02:06 AM       
Uh Oh. Polio!

Just put some Tussin on it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 02:46 AM       
Rub your chest with raw chicken to cure Polio.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 04:11 AM       
False alarm. It was just gas.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
OH GOD
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 05:39 AM       

THE POLIO FORM IS DEAD, INSECT. ARE YOU AFRAID?
OH GOD
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 05:41 AM       
i never should've gotten the ingredients to make margaritas, now i'm all drunk and shit and everyones gone to bed
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 06:53 AM       
There's always the southern hemisphere.
OH GOD
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 08:26 AM       
in theory, yes
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 09:03 AM       
I think it's there in practice, too. My existence proves this.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 09:40 AM       
heh.

Sore throat's still here. I was hoping when I woke up it'd be gone Dammit.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM       
Work sucks.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:11 AM       
oh god Oh God OH GOD OHHHH GOOOOOOODDDD

I accidentally bought a bottle of Pepsi Max Mojo, and it's fucking disgusting

But being a man I'm planning to finish it no matter what
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 01:44 PM       
Holy shit, I did it.