Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 12:32 AM        1st round predictions
OJB is goin all the way with this tourney. Wild accusations of outside assistance will follow, but will ultimately be dismissed as whiny bitching.

We need bracket charts and a betting pool, but it's a bit late for that. Maybe next year, eh?
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 12:52 AM       
I dunno. OJB kicked Ship's ass but also note that Ship only posted twice and his second post and first are basically the same thing. Scru did just as good IMO and its still too early.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 01:47 AM       
Well, OJB definitely won his round, that was a no contest. Ship just sucked. With Scru vs. Max, it was a tougher call. I think I'll go with Max, just because I laughed a bit more with his posts, even though Scru did do a great job with the nature documentary.

I don't quite know about Seth and Jin, though. I think Jin won, though. Seth played the intellectual thing a little too much.

As for the winner of the contest completely, it is way too early to tell. I was just commenting on the state of the current rounds.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 01:50 AM       
Of course it's way early to tell. That's what makes the predictions fun.
Orange Juice Bruce is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 02:01 AM       
I think I'm doing ok. I have some more great pictorials that I'll share when things heat up, but seriosuly..I think if I get lucky and keep up the good work, I'll make it to semi-finals. I feel confident that I can make it that far. After that...I don't know.....I'll consider myself lucky to be in the final round. Thanks for the vote of confidence guys..I'm trying my best here and haveing a great time doing it. :-)

I personally think we'll see Scru go far if he can keep this up! He's shocked me into a coma twice already...I was late to work 2 days in a row. I'm sure I'll be fired because of him. ;-) Seriously tho scru, I couldn't be prouder!

Ofcourse, I think Chojin will make it to the finals. He's a tough guy to beat. His internet humor and photoshoping skills make him almost IMPOSSIBLE to take victory over, BUT ya never know. Surprises have come from ALL directions!

I think Rog won't go much farther, and the ONLY reason I believe this is because he doesn't read the threads here enough to have ammo to make fun of people with. And his biggest problem is that EVERYONE here knows who he is and what he does. Digging up pics for the photoshopping and stories for the mocking will be almost too easy what with a library full of ammo just a click away. If Rog is gonna win, he's gonna have to be quick with the quips. But whoever is up against him next should just remember that ALL of I-Mockery is your weapon.

Max I think is already out. Everyone who voted so far has voted SCRU and it's gonna take a round of people who didn't actually read that thread to vote Max in. I'm incredibly shocked, but Max....looks like round 1 is your last stop on the bus of victory. All aboard for round 2!!!
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 10:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Juice Bruce
I think Rog won't go much farther, and the ONLY reason I believe this is because he doesn't read the threads here enough to have ammo to make fun of people with. And his biggest problem is that EVERYONE here knows who he is and what he does. Digging up pics for the photoshopping and stories for the mocking will be almost too easy what with a library full of ammo just a click away. If Rog is gonna win, he's gonna have to be quick with the quips. But whoever is up against him next should just remember that ALL of I-Mockery is your weapon.
I've been saying all along that I'm only the biggest target in the entire competition, so it shouldn't be that hard to take me out. And just like Chojin, it would suck if I won the competition because someone other than myself should get that trophy.

Scru is the new man to beat.