Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lady-Geek
darqmommy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 04:45 PM       
am i not just allowed to be a really weird geek-lady without people asking questions?!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2008, 08:13 PM       
Never had any online relationships. I never really know anyone from online in real life.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
You asked, Chief.
BLEU is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 09:20 AM       
A moderator at a forum I frequented when I was 13 started sending me pics of his cock. He wrote my username on it.

That's the closest I've ever come.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 10:58 AM       
Well, keep at it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 03:25 PM       
DEAR LADIES, I ALWAYS MAKE SURE I WEAR A CONDOM WHEN I GO TO FORUMS BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR LOVE AND THE CHANCE TO MAKE IT.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEU View Post
A moderator at a forum I frequented when I was 13 started sending me pics of his cock. He wrote my username on it.

?
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
Quote:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Tim_Buckley NFSW
(as much as I hate E.D., this is all I can find on an eerily similar situation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ED
Amazingly, he's even worse than the comic is. He's known for being an attention whore of epic levels, and more notably, a pedo. This accusation comes from an incident where he sent a picture of his infantile-sized penis to an underage girl who frequented his forums. When this got out, he dealt with the situation in a calm and dignified manner, namely banning everyone who saw it, everyone who heard about it, everyone who even thought about it, everyone who knew something who had heard about it, their famillies and even their pets. None were spared. This event became known as the Lolocaust or RoMicide and made Tim look really totally awesome.
Insane Writer
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 06:29 PM       
Quote:

Oh god. That reminds me of an incident that happened around last September. A teacher at my high school was arrested for sexually approaching underage girls online. His username was apparently "OneThickDaddy". He found this girl who he sent lewd images from a webcam and sexual PMs. He then arranged to meet with her. He was caught because the "girl" was actually our community's online police force.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 06:36 PM       
OneThickDaddy is a great name!
Insane Writer
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 08:38 PM       
I guess that would depend on what kind of a person you are.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 08:45 PM       
An old man who prey on teen girls.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 08:50 PM       
Not if you are ASIAN.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 08:53 PM       
It's thick to a 13 year old.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 08:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
OneThickDaddy is a great name!
Don't.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 08:58 PM       
Quote:
It's thick to a 13 year old.
ONLY IF SHE'S ASIAN.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:02 PM       
Or live in a town were the think solar power and redwood trees are a great mix.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:03 PM       
ONLY IF THEY'RE ASI... fucking hippies.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:45 PM       
Making asian hippies your target demographic, eh Tadao?
Insane Writer
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 10:08 PM       
Quote:
An old man who prey on teen girls.
Actually, he wasn't that old. Thirties maybe.

His wife taught at that school too. She was "unavailable for comment" when the article on his arrest was released. My mom said that the poor woman probably changed her name and left the district.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 10:09 PM       
SHE WAS PROBABLY GETTING IN ON THAT ACTION TOO WITH KINKY THREESOMES.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
Hells yeah, she all guilty and got away with it.
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 10:27 AM       
I did once it ended horribly i would'nt recomend it

you stupid lemon eater
Insane Writer
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 01:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
SHE WAS PROBABLY GETTING IN ON THAT ACTION TOO WITH KINKY THREESOMES.
Could have been, but I don't think the teacher actually "got on" with anybody. Just stuff over the internet.

What was hilarious was how in the article on his arrest, all of these people who knew him (students, friends, etc) kept saying how he was so nice and they couldn't believe he did that.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
My Dad's in his 60's and has stacks of dates lined up via Friends Reunited, I'm quite envious.

I had a bf from another forum and though it's good to chat first, people are very good at hiding mental illness on the net, better than real life.

If you've got them on Myspace check stuff like, are all the pics of themselves just taken in their computer rooms with webcams or do they actually have pics of them outside in the real world with real friends.

When you meet people in reality you see their mannerisms and eyes. You may find out if they have any friends and how acquaintances react to them before you get sucked in online.

I would prefer not to pull via the internet again.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 09:26 PM       
Bod, why aren't we myspace friends?