Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 09:58 PM       
WHO KNEW SO MANY OHIOANS LIKE TO GET THEIR COCKS SUCKED ANONYMOUSLY

BY DUDES
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
There's one for every state, just change the URL.

I was doing some searching after seeing all of these craigslist ads, men looking for men, "Hey, I sucked your dick under the stall in the Dayton Mall mens room, it was great, please contact me". There were ones for the mall, the University of Dayton bathrooms (Catholic school, btw), even a frigging TGI Friday's. I was thinking, god, how rampant is this? And how do they know where to go to get some?

And that's when I found the glory hole directory.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 12:02 AM       

That's ridiculous.

Why the fuck is the Xavier: Renegade Angel premier on Thursday night instead of tonight?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 02:23 AM       
not quite on the same track but at my school somebody carved their gang name into a toilet seat
You asked, Chief.
BLEU is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:10 AM       
You guys have never had anonymous sex in a restroom before? Seriously?

Why.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:16 AM       
hepatitis c
BANNED

Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:16 AM       
or some letter i dunno
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:18 AM       
Kitsa, you've done a terrible thing sharing this with me.
Next time I go on tour with the guys I'm gonna make them stop at one of these places so they can use the restroom, and then wait for the reaction.
I might never be allowed on roadtrips again, but it could be so worth it.
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:25 AM       
If you're actually going to do that then use http://www.squirt.org/ instead. It's much more reliable than gay universe.

...or so I've heard.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:30 AM       
Oooooooh!
I don't normally like signing up for stuff but this has endless possibilities for mischief.
BANNED

Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:31 AM       
;o
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 09:18 AM       
My dog chewed up a metal piepan last week. In under twenty minutes. I mean, she destroyed the fucker.

Anyhow, we thought she was ok because the time passed in which having any in her digestive tract would have caused a problem. Then I noticed last night that one of her teeth was broken off. One of her more important "canines", broken right off at the gum.

So, yay, vet visit we can't afford and possible surgery we really can't afford.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
Better put her down.
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
Does she need the tooth? It's not like she has to kill for food.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
It's more of an infection risk. If the broken-off tooth got abscessed, it would be one hell of a more expensive surgery than just to have it pulled.

I'm thinking I might as well shoot myself...I don't have a lot of money and I re-did my boyfriend's bathroom as a surprise for his birthday. He's nuts about oldschool Nintendo so I thought he'd love it.

He looks at it, goes to eat some cake and later asks, "So....that was the present?"

I can't fucking do anything right.
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
What a tool. Girl, you need dump that zero and get with a HERO. YA'MEAN?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
'kay.

It's not necessarily a tool thing but damn do I hate disappointing people with gifts :/ I try pretty hard for what I have to work with.
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
Any gift is better than no gift at all. I mean really. What hell, man.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:11 PM       
Cool gift Kitsa!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
Thanks. Here are the actual pics:

Would have looked one hell of a lot cooler with light blue walls, but it's a rental so I can't.

I was also pissed off that I couldn't get Mario faced in the right direction. So the "level" doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense and big mario is facing off a leftover koopa above the shower, but whatever, I was using the decals they gave me.
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
Who wouldn't love that?! There's a piranha plant pipe behind the toilet.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
My guess is he's just being a little punk bitch and really likes what you did. He's gonna say that it's a gift for the both of you and try to squeeze another gift out. Good for him!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:41 PM       
Maybe he was expecting something else, I dunno.

I am also embroidering a hand towel in the Bitter Luigi design from Sprite Stitch, but it's not finished.

I am a little depressed because his lack of enthusiasm for the DIY theme isn't boding well for Valentine's Day :/
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:45 PM       
Wait--are homemade gifts out now? Because I've spent the past two months knitting a cashmere sweater for a friend's bday.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
if they are out, I'm screwed.