Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 03:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
God, all of you piss me off. I'm gonna leave for a couple days and hope the stupid blows over.
IT DOESN'T WORK.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 03:08 AM       
I fully endorse college bimbos
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 05:16 AM       
gw: no one gets strong or hueg by accident. oao got stupid quads because he ate a lot and did a ton of squats. btw starting strength will have you squatting every day, so it's probably a bad idea if you want to avoid big legs. it should be said that oao's problem is not that his quads were huge, but the rest of him was hilariously underdeveloped.

fit's sticky is very good. there is no such thing as 'muscle tone' or 'being toned'; the two variables you can control are muscle mass and fat mass. if you want visible abs, you will need a pretty low bodyfat% and lots of abdominal muscle. since your abs are a big part of your core, you might as well hit them with core-strengthening exercises. then again maybe not if you're allergic to barbells.

a very, very big part of following starting strength or any freeweight program is learning form. people in gyms also generally have no idea wtf, and this includes personal trainers, so getting form tips from gym rats is usually a bad idea. the starting strength package includes a DVD with excellent form videos, but you can also just torrent the entire thing from the pirate bay.

i guess the real question is what you're willing to do to get the results you want.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 05:22 AM       
I'm not going to be one to criticize his desired results, but he wants Tyler Durden in Auschwitz mode. maybe squatting three times a week isn't the best idea, but that boy needs a little muscle.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 05:32 AM       
MUSCLE IS FOR FAGS

Quote:
i guess the real question is what you're willing to do to get the results you want.
Lift weights and stop eating candy

Quote:
since your abs are a big part of your core, you might as well hit them with core-strengthening exercises.

the starting strength package includes a DVD with excellent form videos, but you can also just torrent the entire thing from the pirate bay.
kay
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:00 AM       
I MADE A THREAD TO ANSWER QUESTIONS IN
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:04 AM       
now this thread is gonna GO PLACES
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Hipsters?
I was out on the Drag (Guadalupe street; a lot of hipsters, college students, and hobos frequent there; it's got a lot of indie stores and restaurants. Fun times can be had) with my friend and girlfriend; we were heading to a piercing/tattoo place to look at stuff. I had my arm around my girlfriend, and some college girls, not very great looking, yelled out the window "HEE HEE HEE IS THIS AN EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP OR CAN I GET IN ON THIS?", to which I yelled back something like "OHOHOH you're soooo funny! Go back to your Communications major, bitches". Not too great a story. However, when we were upstairs in the piercing section looking at jewelry, we heard giggling coming up the stairs, and lo and behold there they were. I immediately bellowed out "COME BACK FOR A SECOND ROUND, HUH, SALLY?", and they all went straight back out the door.
I fucking hate college bimbos.
They are a drain of society.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:23 AM       
so there was a knock at the door that woke me up and for a moment i debated answering the door without my pants on. i decided to put on pants, so i had to find my pants. it was somebody from the sheriff's office. i guess pants were a good idea.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 10:14 AM       
I recommend talking to the cops in just your boxers when possible. It puts them at ease as it shows you have nothing to hide. A very cooperative form of attire really.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 10:18 AM       
sheriff can't delegate who wears pants.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 10:35 AM       
nah this guy was totally in a happy mood.

also the boxers i'm currently wearing are some i should have thrown out months ago. they allow air-flow to the whole region.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 10:47 AM       
Just as long as you don't slowly get a boner while talking to him.
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 11:04 AM       
"oh no please don't think it has anything to do with you this just happens when i'm nervous and i get nervous when i talk to anybody. so, um, i know it's morning but would you like a drink?"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 11:20 AM       
vote on best civil war facial hair:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...ial-Hair.html#
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 11:58 AM       
i like alpheus williams and his three points
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:28 PM       
For a while, cops kept showing up at my house insisting we called them. No idea how that worked out.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:38 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:47 PM       
i was gonna say good luck looking like that one guy since your nipples are fat, gw, but i guess thats not even a picture of yyou
BANNED

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
BANNED

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
just look at all of those healthy vegetables
BANNED

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:53 PM       
fuck now i want a pizza so bad
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 12:54 PM       
your triple posting is giving this thread extra fat
edit: quadra posting

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
vote on best civil war facial hair:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...ial-Hair.html#
I voted for john Haskell King but Thomas O Selfridge, jr looks like Christopher Elliots great great grandfather.
BANNED

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 01:40 PM       
people who understand FLAVOR and QUALITY refer to it as trimmings