Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 07:59 AM        I hate women/girls who think they can beat up guys
I bet only like 1% of the worlds population of women could actually win a fight with a guy. These chicks talk all tough and think because they get a tattoo, single ear ring, cut their peroxided hair real short, wear mens clothes and smoke cigarettes that they're so suddenly all hard. Spitting on the sidewalk and all. :ugh

Last edited by T-Rex : Jun 4th, 2008 at 10:19 AM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 12:09 PM       
I like girls that bite.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 12:17 PM       
My girlfriend gave me a concussion.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 01:21 PM       
About fifteen years ago (give or take), before one of our chefs started working at the restaurant, he worked at a place called the Hilltop. He worked alongside a woman with the nickname of 'Butch'. She was thirty four, overweight, muscular, had buck teeth, and was apparently known for terrifying dishwashers with aggressively lewd propositions. She was also known for suddenly raising her leg and planting one foot on the kitchen counters in front of said hapless dishwashers. I would assume she would be in the "1%".

Outside of that 1%, I've also personally watched a very attractive, five foot tall, deceptively lean waitress toss around a screaming line cook like a rag doll and whale on him. It was funny. I imagine you'll be finding yourself in a similar situation at some point.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
A lot of women take up martial arts for some odd reason.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
more like martial arts & crafts
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 04:33 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 04:34 PM       
my little sister can prob. kick most of yalls asses
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
more like martial arts & crafts
That was funny.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
i d
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
did a girl beat you up or what?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
New age settler
dj bastard is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
I would wear a disguise and kick her in the face or pay some bitches to kill her.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 07:13 PM       
GREAT THREAD, BRO
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 08:41 PM       
Girls who think they can beat up guys probably spend too much time around pussified men or are super mega lesbians. Girls who can beat up guys are sexy.

At least that one is.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
I bet only like 1% of the worlds population of women could actually win a fight with a guy. These chicks talk all tough and think because they get a tattoo, single ear ring, cut their peroxided hair real short, wear mens clothes and smoke cigarettes that they're so suddenly all hard. Spitting on the sidewalk and all. :ugh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...ncient_warfare

I wrote about 99% of that article. And everything in it has a citation.

Xena wasn't too far off the mark.

(although I doubt that I personally could beat up most men)
!!!

Old Jun 5th, 2008, 05:00 AM       
I’m talking about those chicks that want to show everyone that they can do everything a guy can do, but better. They take it to the extreme, too. My friends and I met one yesterday. Being all butch and gross. Talking about how she can kick any guys ass because she grew up with six brothers.

Maybe, but I bet she can’t write her name in the snow.
Oozes machismo
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 05:03 AM       
Certainly not with urine.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
!!!

Old Jun 5th, 2008, 05:17 AM       
Unless her name is big yellow puddle of urine.
Oozes machismo
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 05:23 AM       
Touche
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 08:46 AM       
One day, my name will be Big Yellow Puddle O. Urine.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 11:10 AM       
Quote:
. Talking about how she can kick any guys ass because she grew up with six brothers.
Now that's just plain being arrogant. Even if you can do something like that, you don't be obnoxious about it.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
I’m talking about those chicks that want to show everyone that they can do everything a guy can do, but better. They take it to the extreme, too. My friends and I met one yesterday. Being all butch and gross. Talking about how she can kick any guys ass because she grew up with six brothers.

Maybe, but I bet she can’t write her name in the snow.
When did I meet you?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 02:54 PM       
Fuck, I love Gina Carano

That was very funny. Well done.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 05:15 PM       
Oh yeah?

I'll do you one better Zomboid
Role Assigner
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 05:16 PM