Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:52 AM       
I just had a Yoo Hoo and it was fucking delicious.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 01:58 AM       
homemade shredded beef tacos ;o ;o

i used a jalepeno that i think ruined it but my girlfriend was fine with it I HAVE A MORE ZENZITIVE PALATE THO
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:44 AM       
i'd be having a delicious homemade hamburger if i hadn't been a idiot and left the defrosting hamburger out all night and ruined it PEANUT BUTTER AND JAM IT IS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
I made chicken etoufee and red beans and rice for dinner. I put it on some butter lettuce.

For dessert I'm trying something I saw in a magazine; I'm sauteeing some fresh pineapple in caramelized brown sugar and serving it with coconut sorbet.

Because I'm all Martha Stewart up in this shit.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
cadbury caramel eggses, precious
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 11:27 PM       
Gnocchi :0
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 05:52 PM       
Grilled veggies (zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, orange and red bell peppers, and lemon) and grilled steak. It was very good. The dog, who was outside with us, went through her while repertoire of tricks and ended up with as much steak as we did.

I'm mainly vegetarian, but I make myself eat steak every once in a while because of the nutrients :/
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 06:04 PM       
I only eat meat two or three times a month. I would never call myself "mainly" vegetarian. If you are mostly a vegetarian that occasionally eats meat you are simply an omnivore like the rest of us.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 06:16 PM       
What I call myself or what I eat isn't important or relevant to anyone but me, so I describe it as I please. I don't march around with a "mainly vegetarian" banner and I'm damn sure not preachy. I mainly follow a vegetarian diet. Not all the time. Mainly.

If you see me marching around with a bugle and proclaiming I AM NEVER EVER AN OMNIVORE, get on me then.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM       
Fair enough. I am a bitch about semantics.
OH GOD
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 04:43 AM       
pepperoni pizza quesadillas!

i should've used newer tomato paste to make the pizza sauce though it tastes a bit off :/ still better 'n storebought
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 07:21 AM       
If you put olive oil in a medium-heat pan with 3 cloves of chopped garlic and 1 small chopped onion, then when those are going dump in a big can of crushed tomatoes and some wadded-up basil leaves...best sauce evar.
OH GOD
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 09:25 AM       
i like my pizza sauce a bit thicker, that sounds pretty allright for a pasta sauce though!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 01:42 PM       
Wendy's Fries. Disgusting, but it's food (barely).
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
Fun fact! When my ex left me, he went straight to the wendy's drive-thru and ordered fries (and probably a triple cheeseburger). Then he called me (again, a half hour after LEAVING me), to tell me I'd made him so upset that he almost choked to death on his fries.

There's no good response to that sort of thing at the time, but plenty to be had later.

I'm going to make some sort of baked pasta because it's easy and I'm feeling lazy.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 09:21 PM       
My son and I made meatloaves over the weekend. I had some cold tonight. Yummy!
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 03:04 AM       
im eatting cookies and milk
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 04:34 AM       
Baked potato cuz i'm poor . NOW I KNOW WHY MY GREAT GRANDPA LEFT IRELAND
BANNED

Old Mar 26th, 2009, 04:42 AM       
THE POTATO EATERS SHOULD BE BOUND IN A GOLD FRAME

AS FOR THE POTATO EATERS -- IT IS A PAINTING THAT WILL DO WELL IN GOLD -- THAT I AM CERTAIN.

*ASSERTIVE AND KNOWING NOD*

YES THEODORE, GOLD
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 05:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
Baked potato cuz i'm poor . NOW I KNOW WHY MY GREAT GRANDPA LEFT IRELAND
man what the hell baked potatoes are delicious
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 08:33 AM       
sugarfree peanut butter in a low-carb whole wheat wrap with a thingie of sugarfree applesauce

because I'm on a drug that makes my body look for excuses to be fatter
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 03:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
man what the hell baked potatoes are delicious
NOT WHEN YOU GO TWO DAYS EATING NOTHING BUT.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
THAT'S WHAT YOUR FAT ASS SHOULD BE EATING ANYWAYS!
BANNED

Old Mar 26th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
how come people always have to try to guilt trip you for not wanting to go out to eat?

one day its, "We need to stop eating out cause itll be healthier and well save money" and the next day its, "I want something but I know you wouldn't want it [CAUSE YOURE SUCH A SHITTY FUCKIGN SHITFACE WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOURSELF] its mexican food but i know you wouldn't want it."
I'm so fucking pissed off
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
I stopped being able to follow that halfway through the second paragraph :/ It's not too long or anything, I just don't understand the mexican food part.

We had Indian food tonight. Chicken korma, veggie korma, brown rice, whole wheat naan, and chhole (chickpeas in a spicy sauce) with greek yogurt. It was decent.