Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2003, 09:43 PM        I'm With Busey
Comedy Central's new programming hasn't been all that great lately, but this show looks hilarious.
macgruder is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:48 PM       
It does look good, hes the new Ozzy Osbourne, crazy, undecipherable and high strung. He just doesn t curse as much.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 12:17 AM       
But it has a much higher chance of the 'star' pulling a gun and getting his ass kicked, providing much more humor.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 12:27 AM       
It looks like the Osbournes, if they added a "normal" character and had him look at the camera everytime something "weird" happened and make a face.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 01:14 AM       
What's funny is, from the looks of it, the guy is afraid that Busey is going to kick the shit out of him if he says something stupid or insulting.

I actually didn't find it all that entertaining. When it first started I thought it was going to be good, like when Busey almost dropped his own priceless Indian stuff and he grabbed the pot out of Adam's (I think that's his name) hands as if it was his fault.

BUT WTF?? HE DRESSED UP AS A WOMAN??

I will probably watch it again next week, then I probably won't anymore after that.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 02:26 AM       
I thought this was going to be pretty good. I watched it. I don't think it was very good.

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 03:01 AM       
it looked like a big pile of gay from the commercials I'm not watching it

-willie
FlakTrooper is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 11:34 AM       
I thought the show was watchable, but the show seems as though its very scripted.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 12:00 PM       
Busey, Busey, Busey...

Maybe I'll catch this new show sometime. I remember watching that wacko on Howard Stern and he can hardly control himself.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim

Spasmolytic is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 03:20 PM       
The commercials looked lame, the actual show is even worse
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 03:55 PM       
Well, it certainly isn't the worst reality show. At least I actually sat through an entire Busey episode (I can't say that for any other reality show, except for Last Comic Standing, which is actually really good and I fucking despise reality TV).

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 04:13 PM       
It's making fun of reality shows, you fools. It's obviously very scripted. I thought it was a fun show, though, and Busey reminded me of my dad.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 04:26 PM       
I think it was funny to an extent because Busey's insane but Adam is both smart enough to provide interesting commentary and a jackass enough so whatever happens to him is entertaining. Seriously, that fat little asshole needs to be chased with a flaming branch.