Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
I just watched an (apparently) important character's death scene from Breaking Bad and I've gotta say that's some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 01:55 AM       
I just saw the first five episodes of Breaking Bad.

Walter is a fucking bad ass and I'm amazed how they managed to get me to love Pinkman.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 05:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I just saw the first five episodes of Breaking Bad.

Walter is a fucking bad ass and I'm amazed how they managed to get me to love Pinkman.

You're in for a hell of a ride. Great show.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 04:09 AM       
watched the new Dexter...

Spoilers!

I've been bitching about these show for four seasons. Since I only liked the first two seasons then that means the majority of the show has been bad. And yet I can't stop watching it, never miss an episode!
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 06:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
watched the new Dexter...
Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 10:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Spoilers!
Spoilers!

Last edited by executioneer : Nov 10th, 2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: fixd spoiler tag
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
I'm not a big fan of Tim and Eric, but I love "Check it Out With Steve Brule". So I'm very happy to find out that season 2 of Check it Out is coming in March of next year.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 06:16 PM       
Still talkin' about Dexter

Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
Sorry to break dexter chat but the nerd girl from big bang theory!! :o

Want to plow.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 08:31 PM       
Blossom or the other girl? Because honestly, as awful as blossom looks, I would fuck her. And the other girl, I'd fuck her too. Actually, I'd fuck all of them.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 08:44 PM       
Blossom. Blossoms friend six I would plow until it was time to rotate the fields.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:01 PM       
For a minute I thought you were talking about Sara Gilbert.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 12:30 PM       
They would probably plow her too. I would.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
I would too. And I'd make her call me Dan.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:10 PM       
SHE DOESN'T LIKE WIENERS.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:16 PM       
Probably because everyone she fucked made her call them Dan. And also they shouted "Yebba debba doo" after they put it in.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 11:43 PM       
I would yabba dabba plow her.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 12:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
SHE DOESN'T LIKE WIENERS.
I got a tongue and some fingers. I can do anything a chick can do. Ill even scissor.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 07:38 AM       
Started watching Louie. I like it. A bit like Curb Your Enthusiasm, but the main character isn't a huge asshole.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 01:59 PM       
Since when does Kenny from South Park have a sister?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 09:54 PM       
Since forever.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
WRONG

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
He has had a sister since the episode Best Friends Forever so Sam is right.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 12:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
WRONG
SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR ELDERS, SON.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
MY KEYBOARD DIDN'T WORK WHEN I TYPED BEST FRIENDS IN THAT POST.