Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
What was your custom Psi attack called?
That's a goood question.
Banned
jhonnyD2 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:48 AM       
off course ElPila666 it is not the same ... off course reading is good ... but sometimes people get tired or boring....
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:01 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 03:09 PM       
who sent you that?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 03:18 PM       
An Argentinian?
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 03:19 PM       
got me wet
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:18 AM       
I was apparently dreaming about some fictional couple recently, because when my alarm clock went off my first thought was "apparently my alarm clock doesn't support that shipping".
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 02:49 AM       
I dreamed last night that I had some sort of skin affliction on my knees. Skin like rough sandpaper. Bleurgh.
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 10:34 AM       
I had a dream that I was raped by a Velociraptor with a white goatee.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 10:43 AM       
Haha. No, you probably just made that up to be zany. Remember?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 12:01 PM       
I dreamt that I woke up and then went back to bed. But when I woke up from that inside dream dream, I was told that I like went out with my friends and got super trashed and a bunch of piercings (lip, eyebrow, ears...) and was told I 'just didn't remember because i partied too hard'.
Literally woke up for real the next morning and had to make sure.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 12:06 PM       
In my dream last night Willie and I were marathoning through Space Ghost and then we were at a swimming pool arguing about whether Switcheroo was a good episode

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 02:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Haha. No, you probably just made that up to be zany. Remember?
No, I didn't, quit being an asshole.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 05:15 PM       
I had a dream the other night I made a batch of brownies for Kitsa and her baby but milhouse kept sticking his hands in them. So rude.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 10:43 PM       
I had a dream that I was good friends with Summer Glau (the girl who played River Tam in Firefly and Serenity). Then it was like I was in some classroom in the old West and we were all given a potion that temporarily turned your hair brown but made you crazy. The teacher warned everyone that she wouldn't be responsible for the consequences of anything we did after taking the potion. I went temporarily crazy after drinking it, but it wore off quickly. I somehow realized that I was mostly immune because my hair was already brown. Somehow I also came to the conclusion that when one's hair turns brown, they becomes super-intelligent and thus the insanity is actually caused by the sudden spike in IQ (I apologize for this very un-PC line of dream logic).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 06:38 AM       
The other night I had this dream that me, my GF, and some guy in a karate gi (not sure who he was, but he was there for some reason) running around downtown Columbus. And all the skyscrapers except Leveq tower were falling down (like a tree would fall). Then they would hit other buildings and cause even more damage.

The moral of the story is I spend too much time working downtown
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 11:12 AM       
I dreamt people were shoving their dreams up their asses.
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:35 AM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:50 AM       
Forum Virgin
Nightcrawler is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 01:48 AM       
Heh heh heh...

You all amuse me, I have some of the wierdest freaking dreams on earth, but I usually don't remember them well enough to jot down, which is a shame because some of them are really great material...

I dreamed about a guy in a dirty red and green sweater who scraped his fingernails all
over the place. Actually, they were more like finger knives or something, something he'd
made himself. They made a horrible sound... Eeeeeee.... ;D

I've also dreamt I was an Alien that could fly, and I was invading a star destroyer, biting everbody and stuff. Don't you love when you can fly in your dreams? I usually have to build up momentum and flap my arms just right. And I very rarely feel pain in my dreams. Also, half the time I can't remember if I've said or done something in real life or if it was just a dream; confuses me so much!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler View Post
I dreamed about a guy in a dirty red and green sweater who scraped his fingernails all
over the place. Actually, they were more like finger knives or something, something he'd
made himself. They made a horrible sound... Eeeeeee.... ;D
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Every time I look at this, I think it says "FATMOM ZERO".
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:21 PM       
I went to a party on saturday and there was this person who was the BIGTIMECOW of here that I talked to for a while. Then I had this dream where me & the real BTC went and drank good beer then yelled at people.
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:32 AM       
I dreamed that I was part of a team set with the task of building a cupboard with slide out shelves.