Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
FIGHT
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 03:23 PM       
And his hair.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Just kidding, boobala.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
Good news, I might be getting my hair back.

Seriously though I am keeping the only thing that really matters to me.

Not being canadian. No one can ever take that from me.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
Don't worry Fathom I'm sure Thrasho will have very insightful things to post on your wall like "i just pooped a little" or "dont you hate it when you pee right after you cum and then sometimes there's two piss streams for a few seconds and the second piss stream gets on the floor wut wut wut wut"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 04:41 PM       
yeah, I'll be inundated with his teen wisdom

I can't possibly wait.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
"man, if you stay up for like five days and don't sleep at all, it feels like you're high"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
EDIT: this now makes no sense since it was a page too late.

EDIT: I guess if I want to stay on topic I should point out I don't really want any of you as facebook friends, since I would be worried of you seeing how lame my life is.
Well, fuck you in the ear too, buddy
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
So today I was in a drugstore and I guess they had a Santa scheduled to appear. By the time I showed up he was 45 minutes late and there was this line of toddlers wrapped around the store. He never showed, so they made an announcement saying Santa wasn't coming. So this store full of toddlers all started crying at once.

I wonder what happened to Santa.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 06:08 PM       
santa died
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Well, fuck you in the ear too, buddy
I just don't want to ruin this bad-arse internet persona I've possibly developed, by letting people know that the only thing I get posted on my wall is friends wanting to know if everything's ok.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
So today I was in a drugstore and I guess they had a Santa scheduled to appear. By the time I showed up he was 45 minutes late and there was this line of toddlers wrapped around the store. He never showed, so they made an announcement saying Santa wasn't coming. So this store full of toddlers all started crying at once.
What a great idea - let's announce that Santa isn't coming to a room full of little kids. How about we also announce that Christmas is cancelled!

Human nature never ceases to amaze me.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
I dvr'd santa with muscles which is an 80's christmas movie starring hulk hogan
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 11:04 PM       
Santa's Slay starring Goldberg is much better I'm sure.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
"The Night the Reindeer Died" starring Lee Majors is a festive holiday classic.
You may already be there.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
Man I wish that was a real movie.

Thanks for the tip, 10k. I'll have to see if I can track this thing down.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 01:02 AM       
HULK HOGAN MOVIE NIGHT

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
SUBURBAN COMMANDO

[img]THATMOVIEFUCKYOUGUYS[/IMG]
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
CROCODILE DUNDEE WITH PAUL "HULK" HOGAN

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 01:37 AM       
THAT ONE MOVIE WHERE HE PLAYED HIMSELF AND FOUGHT THE DEMOLITION MAN.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 01:39 AM       
THE DEMOLITION MAN

teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 07:22 AM       
No Holds Barred, fuck all of you.

Yesterday I made the mistake of going in a dollar store. It was there and I needed some of the little trash bags they sell that I like and I forgot all about Christmas. So I go in and the line for the checkouts stretches all the way down the middle aisle of the store to the back door.

It was shorter by the time I found the trashbags and got up there but I still got to look at the teenage kid in front of me with his scented candle and air horn for quite a while. And all I could think of was AIR HORN because of this place, so fuck you guys twice.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 09:53 AM       
Santas slay was bad but santa with muscles was worse.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 03:52 PM       
http://samepicofdavecoulier.tumblr.com/
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
BOOKMARKED, ALONG WITH THE BIG BEN TWITTER

I woke up at 4pm today