Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 11:46 AM        Come get yer free games in here! (not spam)
i meant to post this earlier but i wasnt sure how legit this was. A couple weeks ago i was browsing the penny arcade forums. it was there that i discovered a gaming website called Goozex. the premise for this site is simple. you send them old games and you get points based on the game. newer games like gears of war would get you more points while older games would net you lower amounts. you use these points to get other people's used games.

here's the kicker. if you sign up before the end of april you get 100 FREE points to spend however you want.

at first i was a little skeptical, but everyone who posted in that thread also posted that they had actually gotten some pretty cool games. i decided to order halo 2, since it was one of many great games that only cost 100 points. on the 14th i recieved an email that it was on its way.

Today, only 10 days after shipping, i went to my mailbox and lo and behold a little brown package was waiting for me. inside was a practically "new" used copy of halo 2.

Some of the 100 point games are

Starcraft
Resident Evil 4
3D Frog Man
Call of Duty 1 or 2
Deus Ex
Doom 3
Morrowind
Far Cry

I've literally just scratched the surface.

anyways, there were many many great Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, and PC games to pick from that only cost 100 points. but i ultimately decided on halo 2 since i have no multiplayer games on my xbox.

here's my referall Link: http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/jo...r=566225199692

seriously,everyone should do this. it's 100% legit.